Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1734

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3006946;
    I never thought Chantal was fake and that her comments about knowing she was made for modeling made her a stuck up. What can you do when you have have an amazing body, great features, height and talent? Are you going to say you weren't made for modeling? She's natural so if I was tall I will say I was made for modeling too.

She knows her strengths and instead of hiding them she prefers to spew them in the most sincere and rainbow-ish way possible. I like passion. I always thought she had a hyperactive passion. She was too into modeling and she mentioned it every 5 seconds in the show and at the end it payed off. She was the runner up but she's been working like crazy.
    exactly! her drive is what's making her successful

FORT Fogey

I never thought Chantal was fake and that her comments about knowing she was made for modeling made her a stuck up. What can you do when you have have an amazing body, great features, height and talent? Are you going to say you weren't made for modeling? She's natural so if I was tall I will say I was made for modeling too.

She knows her strengths and instead of hiding them she prefers to spew them in the most sincere and rainbow-ish way possible. I like passion. I always thought she had a hyperactive passion. She was too into modeling and she mentioned it every 5 seconds in the show and at the end it payed off. She was the runner up but she's been working like crazy.
    I totally love this post

Chantal was very confident and she talked about herself a lot. To me, that only goes wrong if you aren't as good as you make yourself out to be. But Chantal talked about herself because that girl can model

Team Carrie-Team Chantal avabianca's Avatar

i totally agree!and IMO Chantal's not cocky or conceited or whatever.She's great

Chantal isn't cocky, she's passionate about what she loves which is modeling. However, even though I love her post-work, and she's getting edgy-er by the second, she's a little too boring and flat-faced for me. Always has been, and always will be. She's a beautiful girl, and has so much to offer, but she's not a supermodel. But, I will say this time and time again, she was wayyyy more deserving that mushroomhead Saleisha.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

No. Alice Burdeu for example have 0 confidence and still the most sucessful girl to ever be on any NTM.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 100%! haha
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

I always thought the "God gave me this body specifically for modeling so modeling is the purpose of my life" stuff was a little weird, but I can see what she means. I mean, I guess if you've got it, flaunt it.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I was satisfied with the final 2 of Cycle 9 because both of them were my favorites and I don't have to tear either one of them down in order to make the other one look better. I am pleased with her post show work.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Plastic Surgery Victim najibhardy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3006591;
    OMG! How does one prove their rainbows are real? A test on the Tyra Show? lol. And ITA about Jenah. I think she was misjudged. I really liked her personality.
    Oh my god , I agree

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3006614;
    One more thing I must be pretty damn ugly if ordinary means blonde, 6'0", naturally size 4, gorgeous, amazing body, and great at modeling.
    No way Chantal is a size 4 :S
    Isn't Saleisha a size 4? Chantal is way skinnier , i think.

Team Carrie-Team Chantal avabianca's Avatar

^i saw a post somewhere and it said that Chan's a size 0.lol

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by najibhardy;3009835;
    Isn't Saleisha a size 4? Chantal is way skinnier , i think.
    Saleisha lost some weight and now she's a size 2.