Page 168 of 174 FirstFirst ... 68118158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1734

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3006586;
    Except I thought Saleisha was a terrible model :\

I didn't mean that spewing rainbows is bad. I don't think Jenah meant that is is either. I just think that Saleisha's rainbows are fake. Chantal proved her rainbows were real because she was always kind to everyone.

I think Jenah meant that spewing rainbows isn't the only thing that proves a kind heart.
    OMG! How does one prove their rainbows are real? A test on the Tyra Show? lol. And ITA about Jenah. I think she was misjudged. I really liked her personality.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I know you meant spewing rainbows wasnt bad, I was just saying that Chantal is as bubbly as Saleisha. Being nice to everyone doesnt make you a model either. But in my opinion I always felt Chantal was fake, I never found what was so great about her, she seemed like an ordinary blonde and I felt she was a bit stuck up. I never thought she should of made it to the final 2. But then thats probably what you think about Saleisha. Just two different views we have. I dont want to argue on what we think about Chantal because obviously our opinions wont change, so I will just leave it at that.

And I loved Jenah's personality.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I can't just leave it at that because I don't understand how Chantal's rainbows are fake

Here's how I see it:

I try to tell myself I am a generous & kind person, but when it gets down to the wire, I'm not as sweet as I'd care for myself to be. Chantal on the other hand is one selfless sweetheart. For example:

1) Victoria gets sick. So all the other girls keep eating because they don't want to be bothered by someone else's problems, most likely. BUT, Chantal stops eating the delicious (I'm guessing, since cruises are amazing and have awesome food) meal and goes over to help Victoria, even if she may not have time to finish the rest of her breakfast. I would never do that.

2) About the spoiled thing, Chantal never struck me as spoiled. Sure, she wore trendy clothes, but I'm sure she didn't get whatever she wanted. When she got to the house, she cried because she was so thankful and appreciative to live somewhere so nice. People don't do that if they get whatever they want. Those tears proved she wasn't taking the luxurious life for advantage, which is usually what people who get whatever they want do. Also, Chantal said, "a photoshoot in our own clothes? That's no fun! I want to wear all the designer clothes that I can't afford!"

3) Helping Heather with the bed situation. Chantal was saying that the girls (Saleisha) need to be nice and share a bed. Now, one might say that Chantal should have said she'd share the bed. BUT, Saleisha clearly stated she would not share her bed. Chantal probably would have shared the bed with Saleisha since they were such close friends, but Saleisha was "uncomfortable" or whatever. Then before anything else was said, Jenah & Bianca decided to share a bed. Chantal had no way of knowing Saleisha would be so willing to have a single bed.

One more thing I must be pretty damn ugly if ordinary means blonde, 6'0", naturally size 4, gorgeous, amazing body, and great at modeling.

I didnt say she was spoiled, I said stuck up, not because of the clothes she wears. But of the comments she made, like I was made to model, I have this face, body....., and so many other things. Like I just kept thinking, get over yourself. I just found what she said to be annoying. And I meant her looks were generic, I see many blondes who look like her, maybe not having the height, but the face yeah. Also I never said she wasn't nice. I said nice doesnt make a model. Yes Chantal is sweet and caring. I just feel a fake vibe with her sometimes, not all the time but sometimes. To me, she's sometimes acts like one of those stereotypical highschool cheerleader. She's my least favorite contestant, just like Saleisha is yours. Chantal is great to you, not me, and we are entitled to our own opinions, so please lets just leave it at that. Because Im not going to continue to argue, because I have school in the morning and Im really tired. So sorry if you get mad at the comments I say about Chantal. I just dont like her.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-19-2008 at 03:01 AM.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

love the polaroids! Go Chantal!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3006599;
    she seemed like an ordinary blonde and I felt she was a bit stuck up.
    so.. Saleisha is an ordinary black with mushroom hair, fake personality, fish features and big legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3006578;
    Having self-esteem can help you become a good model, because you'll be more sure of yourself and things like that.
    No. Alice Burdeu for example have 0 confidence and still the most sucessful girl to ever be on any NTM.
    Last edited by guii; 05-19-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Great pictures of Chantal! She looks like she's having a great time
    2003-2008.

Dax

I never thought Chantal was fake and that her comments about knowing she was made for modeling made her a stuck up. What can you do when you have have an amazing body, great features, height and talent? Are you going to say you weren't made for modeling? She's natural so if I was tall I will say I was made for modeling too.

She knows her strengths and instead of hiding them she prefers to spew them in the most sincere and rainbow-ish way possible. I like passion. I always thought she had a hyperactive passion. She was too into modeling and she mentioned it every 5 seconds in the show and at the end it payed off. She was the runner up but she's been working like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;3006771;
    so.. Saleisha is an ordinary black with mushroom hair, fake personality, fish features and big legs.

No. Alice Burdeu for example have 0 confidence and still the most sucessful girl to ever be on any NTM.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stop laughing! You are hilarious!

And I agree about Alice. I watched the first episode of AustNTM and she had like no confidence but the betch was fierrceee.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."