Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

^ Pretty much! Gah that final runway angered me so much! Chantal looked uber fierce on that runway! I'm surprised she's doing so much runway after all the critique she got from the judges. Oh well shoe's how much they know!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Team Carrie-Team Chantal avabianca's Avatar

go Chantal!you're the real ANTM 9 winner!

FORT Fogey

Definitely. I've seen videos and her walk has improved so much. It was fine to start with, she was just given really tight dresses where as Saleisha was given free & loose dresses.

It still angers me! Why Tyra, WHY?

is Chantal living in LA?
    Yup

Yeah. I think she's been in San Fran lately.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3006558;
    Definitely. I've seen videos and her walk has improved so much. It was fine to start with, she was just given really tight dresses where as Saleisha was given free & loose dresses.

It still angers me! Why Tyra, WHY?
    Cause T-Zone do a sista good!

Tzone helps you gain self-esteem, so it does do great.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Self-esteem does not equal a good model though. So Saleisha can be the most confident, perky, rainbow-spewing character that she wants to be, but I still don't see why that deems her as a better choice than Channie.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3006569;
    Self-esteem does not equal a good model though. So Saleisha can be the most confident, perky, rainbow-spewing character that she wants to be, but I still don't see why that deems her as a better choice than Channie.
    She can hold her head high after she gets rejected because Tyra taught her that she can shine no matter what! And is Channie your nickname for her!??! It is uber cute!!!!!!!!!

Having self-esteem can help you become a good model, because you'll be more sure of yourself and things like that. You'll feel better about yourself. I think having high self-esteem equates to everything being better. And Chantal is all those things too. She spews as much rainbows as Saleisha does. Oh and Channie is a cute nickname.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Except I thought Saleisha was a terrible model :\

I didn't mean that spewing rainbows is bad. I don't think Jenah meant that is is either. I just think that Saleisha's rainbows are fake. Chantal proved her rainbows were real because she was always kind to everyone.

I think Jenah meant that spewing rainbows isn't the only thing that proves a kind heart.