Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2989239;

she's probably only 20 years old or so... so she has plenty of time to branch out to miami, NYC, australia, london, milan, and maybe even paris.
    no, she still 19.

FORT Fogey

And she's still absolutely gaw-juss

Man I love Chantal. Anything new with her? Anything, anything at all? I feel like there is a cycle 9 post show work recession right now.

FORT Newbie

OK
    Crazy story.

This morning, I read Rick at FourFour saying something about A/W/F being one of the best final threes ever and that got me thinking.

So I was in the subway later today and as my thoughts wandered off I started thinking about my favorite and least favorite cycles and top threes.

I get out of the subway and started walking up Powell Street (for those who know San Francisco) and my thoughts settle on how much I hated cycle 9 and all the reasons for it and in particular how absolutely pathetic the final two were (sorry for those who disagree).

And - I am not making this up - at that very moment I look up and who is walking down the street talking to a friend but CHANTAL ! I swear to God. No doubt it was her (she is recognizable enough).
    I freaked the hell out. That was the most incredible coincidence ever.
    For the record she was wearing too much make-up but does look more modelesque in real-life.

Still hate cycle 9 though. But I thought ya'll would get a kick out of it

chantal is STILL in sf? i thought she did that academy of art fashion show weeks ago. damn, i lived in sf all my life and i never get these kinda good stuff happening to me
    katanya shippers unite

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminomeara;2989946;
    OK
    Crazy story.

This morning, I read Rick at FourFour saying something about A/W/F being one of the best final threes ever and that got me thinking.

So I was in the subway later today and as my thoughts wandered off I started thinking about my favorite and least favorite cycles and top threes.

I get out of the subway and started walking up Powell Street (for those who know San Francisco) and my thoughts settle on how much I hated cycle 9 and all the reasons for it and in particular how absolutely pathetic the final two were (sorry for those who disagree).

And - I am not making this up - at that very moment I look up and who is walking down the street talking to a friend but CHANTAL ! I swear to God. No doubt it was her (she is recognizable enough).
    For the record she was wearing too much make-up but does look more modelesque in real-life.

Oh my gosh, that's insane!

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminomeara;2989946;
    OK
    Crazy story.

NO WAYYY!!! I WENT to powell street too today but I didn't meet her... i went there at like ... 12 PM.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Newbie

Saw her at 3pm

And yeah, she is also on the cover of SF magazine and all so I was not surprised she was around. But that was weird that I was thinking of her for the first time in months right before I saw her.
    I swear to God this was the weirdest coincidence ever.

Chantal was never my favorite but that was exciting

^ 7x7 magazine, right? Or something like that..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

did you say anything? oh god i would have scared her off if i ever saw her let alone any contestant
    katanya shippers unite

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2960595;
    Chantal is the first non-winner of cycle 9 to get a cover!

Is this dress from Christian Siriano's collection?