Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2983168;
    Is it just me or do Kata and Chantal look similar in a way? Like in Kat's school pic it just looks like a Chantal shot.
    Yes! I noticed it too! Especially in her DSquared promo shot

CHANTAL + KATARZYNA FOREVER

FORT Fogey

I'm proud that Chantal knew where to go! None of that "I belong in New York" nonsense! I'm happy that she found the perfect agency in the perfect city for her ... I'm still wondering what Lisa and Bianca are doing in South Africa!

I think Kata and Chantal look similar in the nose.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2988298;
    I'm proud that Chantal knew where to go! None of that "I belong in New York" nonsense! I'm happy that she found the perfect agency in the perfect city for her ... I'm still wondering what Lisa and Bianca are doing in South Africa!
    Me too. She definitely one of those girls who seems to view modeling as a business rather than a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2988298;
    LA?

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2988561;
    Me too. She definitely one of those girls who seems to view modeling as a business rather than a dream.
    are you serious?

"This is my opportunity, this is my dream"
    "This is my dream, it's here in my face, I'm not gonna let anything stand in my way"
    "The view is so beautiful... I just brought tears to my eyes... I have no words... I'm so thankful to be here"
    "I'm so ready to get this competition started. I don't think anyone in the world have more desire for this than I have"

some of Chantal's quotes.
    Last edited by guii; 05-12-2008 at 06:30 PM.

I think he means more along the lines of her knowing the business well enough to know where her biggest market will be.

Although I do wish she was signed in NYC, even to just a small agency.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2988987;
    I think he means more along the lines of her knowing the business well enough to know where her biggest market will be.

Although I do wish she was signed in NYC, even to just a small agency.
    Exactly what I meant, ClrDeLun Donaldson-Stanley!

FORT Fogey

I want Chantal to get every single oppurtunity in LA that she can get, and then I want her to move to New York. I think she'd work wonderfully in any market.

Me too. She did VERY well at LAFW, for a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2989025;
    Exactly what I meant, ClrDeLun Donaldson-Stanley!
    *teacher's pet smile

I know, bb, I know.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

i think chantal is beyond fabulous.
    i actually think she would have done great as an elite model... but yeah, LA is perfect place for her to start...

she's probably only 20 years old or so... so she has plenty of time to branch out to miami, NYC, australia, london, milan, and maybe even paris.

or at least I'm hoping she does...
    but i'm happy she's doing well in LA right now.