Page 16 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

She's fabulously photogenic. With a rich, brunette hair-color, she will turn it out, IMO. Fuller, wavier, icy-blonde will look hot, too.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

My opinion about Chantal change almost every day. I love her height, but her body is not symmetrical. I love her face, but only at certain angles. I like blond models, but we recently had a blond winner. I get the feeling that Chantal is in the wrong cycle but I also see the potential a lot of other people see.

she just has that IT factor, even though she can be safe.

she is naturally modelesque. i even think mr. jay said something like that? i just wish they would do something with her hair. that is seriously my only problem with her.

I think Chantal is lovely, looks-wise. However, I'm not big on her personality/snotty attitude (basing this off of last night's episode anyway, hopefully she'll change for the better). I do think she has a shot to make it pretty far in the competition though.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2580419;
    I think Chantal is lovely, looks-wise. However, I'm not big on her personality/snotty attitude (basing this off of last night's episode anyway, hopefully she'll change for the better). I do think she has a shot to make it pretty far in the competition though.
    she did seem a little too confident at first, but it's never a bad thing to have confidence in this competition unless it gets out of hand... for example, lisa from cycle 5. lol.

Yeah, it's difficult to gauge someone's personality based on one episode, so I figure I'll give her time and see how it goes. Last cycle at the beginning I thought Natasha was very cocky, but by the end I loved her personality to bits.

Her body is amazing and her style is amazing, but I'm still not sold on her face.

She has the total package and that might be the problem. Tyra likes to make and mold models and pretty blondes are a dime a dozen. The Gang of Four (thanks Amanzonphile) will pick this girl apart piece by piece to make a point.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

i dont know what to think of her yet.. i sort of like her but then i think she looks too much like trishelle from RW vegas which i consider a negative.. but i dont know, i do think shes got a great look and could be a good surprise.. i sort of think it will be her and salesha as final two.. after it show'd them before the beach shoot.. when they made a pact to be