Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

[FA edit]

Mean?

Fake?

This was where she was helping Heather out with the bed situation.

Bitchy?

I just don't see it.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2958265;
    I think all her pictures excluding the flower one were great. Her burning car was amazing, her legs are spectacular. Her gargoyle is sexy but not mens magazine, and her face looks great. Her smoking was a little average in comparison to what she can do but it was still strong. Her great wall was absolutely amazing, and I adore her rock climbing and lions & dragons shot. My favorite shot of her is the lions & dragons shot (even though the photography sucked, thanks Nigel!). Underwear and giggles aside, Chantal should have been called first.

She's definitely an amazing model. So much better than Saleisha.
    I agree. The best portfolio in that cycle.
    Everybody's kiss Jenah's butt but I think in the end Chantal's portfolio is stronger.

FORT Fogey

[FA edit]

I think Chantal is one of the brightest examples of it in recent cycles. You can list off all of her pictures and your thoughts on them all you want if you feel that proves a point or as if it makes your opinions more valid. At the end of the day it's still simply an OPINION and I'm not going to apologize for mine being vastly different nor are you going to change my mind. I still disagree with everything you said but out of courtesy and respect I'm not going to attempt to judge you or your knowledge because of it.

I don't see how she is fake. To me she was sweet and genuine. Like I said... simply because somebody prefers to be positive most of the time it does not at ALL mean that they are fake. Some are just more naturally cheery than others. Chantal always tried to look at the positive side of things. She was always the first to try and help somebody in crisis.

The look on her face when the man on stilts tripped over her train was one of horror and remorse. She never spewed rainbows. She was herself. Her personality happened to be very different from Jenah's and you can't fault her for that. Some people are sarcastic. Some are not. Some people are pessimistic. Some people are optimistic.

She does not have a bitchy bone in that beautiful body of hers.

And I still stand by my feelings of her having the strongest portfolio and look of the cycle. That's just how I feel it is. I'm not going explain why. I just do. I found her the most versatile. I can see almost every single photograph being used as an advertisement. I love Jenah and Heather but I still think Chantal has more to offer than they ever will especially with her added passion and drive. I won't get into Lisa though, because I find her incredibly overrated most of the time.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Chantal for 7x7 Magazine.

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

The last two are to die for. The other ones are too male magazine, for me.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Gosh, beautiful legs!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Her smile is hideous.

Whatev! She's ferosh! The last pic is AMAZING!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I posted the exact same thing like 3 pages back but whatever! The one of her getting out of the car is my fav

Quote Originally Posted by andrea120990;2959124;
    I posted the exact same thing like 3 pages back but whatever! The one of her getting out of the car is my fav
    Sorry, must have skipped that page while looking.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.