Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2956678;
    am i the only one that still doesn't like her and thinks she deserved to go home earlier?
    her pictures in antm were horrid. probably like two photos were good (smoking and warrior)

her personality is fake as chanel bags in the flea market. her face is BORING, i bet i can find any girl out the streets and would model better than chantal. her nose is pointy and her face is just BORING, i still don't understand why she was top 2. pisses me off so bad, her personality is so i want to slap her kind of thing and i just don't like her at all.

her pictures post show have been BORING and Pedestrian. she needs to cut her bangs off, it pisses me off. Ugh, don't like chantal
    I didnt like her pictures either or the ones on the show. the closeup was freaky looking. i just dont like her in general, but atleast she's getting work.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I think all her pictures excluding the flower one were great. Her burning car was amazing, her legs are spectacular. Her gargoyle is sexy but not mens magazine, and her face looks great. Her smoking was a little average in comparison to what she can do but it was still strong. Her great wall was absolutely amazing, and I adore her rock climbing and lions & dragons shot. My favorite shot of her is the lions & dragons shot (even though the photography sucked, thanks Nigel!). Underwear and giggles aside, Chantal should have been called first.

She's definitely an amazing model. So much better than Saleisha.

I loved Chantal from day one, but why does it seem like the only reason alot of people love her is b/c they absoultley hate saleisha, i recall a big uproar when sarah went home instead of chantal but cut to five or six weeks later and people all of a sudden loved her when it was her and miss mushroom.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

FORT Fogey

I loved her all the way

Even though it looks like her half of her face is about to melt sometimes, I like her. As for the blonde thing, I see blondes all the time. Living not to far from a major beach and going to sporting events I see mens magazine, cheerleader types and few modelesque ones as well. The photos are pretty good.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2957137;
    I disagree completely. I don't find her fake. How come people like to label anybody who seems genuinely happy and excited about life as fake? I never see the point in calling anybody fake to begin with, honestly. We're all fake to an extent. Especially anybody who works in retail or sales.

I don't think she's boring either. People will disagree with me but I thought she had the strongest portfolio in Cycle 9. Yes, over Jenah, Lisa, and Heather. She is commercial AND high fashion to me. One of the most versatile and modelesque contestants in the history of ANTM. Like I said... this is all only my opinion and I found your claims of being able to go out to the street and finding a better model rather outrageous.
    [FA edit]

1) smoking- its a okay picture
    2) rockclimbing- Not rock falling, her face was horrid
    3) flowers- what the hell. so easy but still failed
    4) gargolyes- hello? your suppose to be a gargolye, not some sex bomb. girls that got praised during that photoshoot that looked like chantal, saleisha, and ambreal failed to bring out the meaning of "gargolye"
    5) recycle- the wind machine took over and she just stood there. how is that good?
    6) burning car- yah her face was okay, but her body was just so easy to do. it wasn't inspirational at all.
    7) covergirl picture- ugly and fake. myspace more?
    8)dragon- worst picture EVER. its worst than bianca's. the face was like and the pose was so stupid. her hands and the way she is standing is so modeling 101. yawn, boring
    9) warrior- only good picture, not even that great.
    10) covergirl- one word: fake

Chantal was the worst runner up EVER. she was so boring and her look bores me to death. and yes she is fake. the stuff she said in the show was so fake and just made me want to slap her. i don't remember because it was a long time ago and i don't remember things that aren't important like chantal. the way she talks annoys me to death and the way she stands is so whatever. she is so average, its not even funny. even katarzyna who looks like her is much more interesting.

ugh, i don't understand why people love her so much. jenah or heather or lisa should have taken her place. even bianca looks more interesting.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 02:47 AM.

oh and shes the epitome of what jenah said " i don't have to be spewing rainbows all the time"

chantal is just as bad as saleisha. fake and BORING

FORT Fogey

8)dragon- worst picture EVER. its worst than bianca's. the face was like and the pose was so stupid. her hands and the way she is standing is so modeling
    That pose is extremely high fashion. It's definitely a pose that works for Vogue, IMO.

[FA edit]

4) gargolyes- hello? your suppose to be a gargolye, not some sex bomb. girls that got praised during that photoshoot that looked like chantal, saleisha, and ambreal failed to bring out the meaning of "gargolye"
    That shot was not sex bomb at all, IMO. It was sexy, but not mens magazine or anything. It had such a fashion element to it and definitely showed off her amazing body.

the stuff she said in the show was so fake and just made me want to slap her.
    Sticking up for Heather made you want to slap her? Helping Victoria when she was sick made you want to slap her?

It made me want to hug her
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2958429;
    That pose is extremely high fashion. It's definitely a pose that works for Vogue, IMO.

[FA edit]

That shot was not sex bomb at all, IMO. It was sexy, but not mens magazine or anything. It had such a fashion element to it and definitely showed off her amazing body.

Sticking up for Heather made you want to slap her? Helping Victoria when she was sick made you want to slap her?

It made me want to hug her

1) her dragon shot was horrid. if that pose is fashion forward and vogue like then i guess i can be in vogue to.

[FA edit]
    3) her high fashion gargolye was so stupid. your a gargolye not some stupid sex girl posing on top of a freaking building. horrible picture. horrible. hate her.

i need to rewatch cycle 9 and point out all the crap she has said
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2958418;
    [FA edit]

1) smoking- its a okay picture
    2) rockclimbing- Not rock falling, her face was horrid
    3) flowers- what the hell. so easy but still failed
    5) recycle- the wind machine took over and she just stood there. how is that good?
    6) burning car- yah her face was okay, but her body was just so easy to do. it wasn't inspirational at all.
    7) covergirl picture- ugly and fake. myspace more?
    8)dragon- worst picture EVER. its worst than bianca's. the face was like and the pose was so stupid. her hands and the way she is standing is so modeling 101. yawn, boring
    9) warrior- only good picture, not even that great.
    10) covergirl- one word: fake

Chantal was the worst runner up EVER. she was so boring and her look bores me to death. and yes she is fake. the stuff she said in the show was so fake and just made me want to slap her. i don't remember because it was a long time ago and i don't remember things that aren't important like chantal. the way she talks annoys me to death and the way she stands is so whatever. she is so average, its not even funny. even katarzyna who looks like her is much more interesting.

ugh, i don't understand why people love her so much. jenah or heather or lisa should have taken her place. even bianca looks more interesting.
    Okay, I think Chantal's a good model, but I'm not really a fan of hers.
    That is really subjective, she had a great portfolio.
    Coming from someone who neither loves nor hates her....
    Smoking:Great body positioning, nice face, but a little dead in the eyes
    Rock Climbing: Great shot! Striking face, I love the creativity of the overall pose. She's using her long limbs and arms to her advantage
    Flowers: Her weakest shot, no expression in the face and the body looks stiff
    Gargoyle: She looks like a gargoyle, but looks sexy at the sam time. She looks very sexy without looking slutty and still looks high fashion
    Recyclables: Great shot, she took a risk with one of the more boring sets. There's wind in the hair, but still, the eyes are really intense
    Burning Car: Good, not great, her legs look really long and her face looks edgy, but she could have done more with it
    Cover Girl 1: Another one of her weaker shots, she looks stiff and it looks more like a graduation picture than a commercial ad
    Dragon: Looks really high fashion, the face is fierce, love the body, she stands out without having to overdo it
    Great Wall: She takes advantage of her height, the face looks stunning, it's a powerful shot with such movement
    Cover Girl 2: Gorgeous, so flirty, but smily at the same time

So with a few fumbles, I think it's fair to say that she had a great portfolio
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-30-2008 at 02:49 AM.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead