Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

am i the only one that still doesn't like her and thinks she deserved to go home earlier?
    her pictures in antm were horrid. probably like two photos were good (smoking and warrior)

her personality is fake as chanel bags in the flea market. her face is BORING, i bet i can find any girl out the streets and would model better than chantal. her nose is pointy and her face is just BORING, i still don't understand why she was top 2. pisses me off so bad, her personality is so i want to slap her kind of thing and i just don't like her at all.

her pictures post show have been BORING and Pedestrian. she needs to cut her bangs off, it pisses me off. Ugh, don't like chantal

All of it are great!Not a man's magazine model anymore Fierce!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2956678;
    am i the only one that still doesn't like her and thinks she deserved to go home earlier?
    her pictures in antm were horrid. probably like two photos were good (smoking and warrior)

her personality is fake as chanel bags in the flea market. her face is BORING, i bet i can find any girl out the streets and would model better than chantal. her nose is pointy and her face is just BORING, i still don't understand why she was top 2. pisses me off so bad, her personality is so i want to slap her kind of thing and i just don't like her at all.

her pictures post show have been BORING and Pedestrian. she needs to cut her bangs off, it pisses me off. Ugh, don't like chantal
    I disagree completely. I don't find her fake. How come people like to label anybody who seems genuinely happy and excited about life as fake? I never see the point in calling anybody fake to begin with, honestly. We're all fake to an extent. Especially anybody who works in retail or sales.

I don't think she's boring either. People will disagree with me but I thought she had the strongest portfolio in Cycle 9. Yes, over Jenah, Lisa, and Heather. She is commercial AND high fashion to me. One of the most versatile and modelesque contestants in the history of ANTM. Like I said... this is all only my opinion and I found your claims of being able to go out to the street and finding a better model rather outrageous.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2957137;
    I disagree completely. I don't find her fake. How come people like to label anybody who seems genuinely happy and excited about life as fake? I never see the point in calling anybody fake to begin with, honestly. We're all fake to an extent. Especially anybody who works in retail or sales.

I don't think she's boring either. People will disagree with me but I thought she had the strongest portfolio in Cycle 9. Yes, over Jenah, Lisa, and Heather. She is commercial AND high fashion to me. One of the most versatile and modelesque contestants in the history of ANTM. Like I said... this is all only my opinion and I found your claims of being able to go out to the street and finding a better model rather outrageous.
    I completely agree Wiest. I posted a few weeks back when someone commented that you could find her on the street. Honestly, where do you find girls that are 6 ft tall, about a size 2, gorgeous skin, legs up to her elbows etc! I find such statements baffling to be honest. And as for the boring thing, I'm sure that a good 90% of the population would love to look as good as her!

I've never understood why a girl has to be "quirky," "wierd looking," or "different," in order not to be labelled boring. Since when does beautiful=boring? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but the majority of people would admit she's pretty stunning. I certainly think that if she was to walk down my street there'd be a few heads turning!

Still good, but not the best she can do. The photography looks cheap, but I like the car shot.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Is she the most succesful girl from her cycle? I know Bianca and Lisa have done well but is Chantal getting the most work?

I thought some of her portfolio pics were average (the recycling, smoking, rock climbing) but her good shots (burning car, both her great wall shots, the gargoyle) were awesome!

Of the final three, she was the most versatile. Jenah was too edgy and Saleisha was too commercial but Chantal was in between.

I also don't find her fake. She came off a bit spoiled but also seemed like a very sweet girl.

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

I found Chantal in a Hairstyle magizine that I was reading yesterday. Chantal is better than Stupidlisha by far! But to me not as good as Jenah!

Dax

The photos are incredible but I don't like the ones when she's smiling.

I love her hair color now, it looks better plantinum blonde.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2957137;

I couldn't agree more. You just totally made my day with this post