Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1734

Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

  1. #101
    Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    she looks like a young hot mum in the threads pic.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

  2. #102
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    440

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Unfortunately, I don't see a whole lot of modeling potential in Chantal. In fact, I think it's a close race between her and Mila for who has the least modeling potential. I just don't see a model. There's nothing that makes her stand out. When she smiles, there's a lot of lines around her mouth that makes her look much older. Also, she needs to dye her eyebrows if she wants to keep the blonde hair. The way her eyebrows are shaped, your eye automatically goes to them when you look at her face and you notice that it doesn't match her hair at all.

    As for her personality, I thought it was over-confident, boardering on being cocky. Saying that she was looking forward to winning when the competition hasn't even aired yet makes you less likeable and people are less likely to root for you. To me, her personality was off putting.

  3. #103
    fort return-ee(?) :) Yummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in your TV, smiling with my eyes
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2556110;
    As for her personality, I thought it was over-confident, boardering on being cocky. Saying that she was looking forward to winning when the competition hasn't even aired yet makes you less likeable and people are less likely to root for you. To me, her personality was off putting.
    I don't want to sound rude or anything but isn't she supposed to want it? I mean a mass majority of these girls really dont want it as much as a few of these girls do. It does sound over-confident and all but shouldn't she be confident in winning the title, if she truly wants to win? Because what if she had said , "I'm looking forward to losing !". I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I'm just pointing that out.
    omg, stunning~*~.

  4. #104
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    663

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Gosh this girl can look innocent and a hooter's waitress!

    She's growing on me soo much. I don't like her opening, though.

  5. #105
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    440

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2556158;
    I don't want to sound rude or anything but isn't she supposed to want it? I mean a mass majority of these girls really dont want it as much as a few of these girls do. It does sound over-confident and all but shouldn't she be confident in winning the title, if she truly wants to win? Because what if she had said , "I'm looking forward to losing !". I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I'm just pointing that out.
    Don't worry, I get what you are saying and I see your point. I guess it's all a matter of how you say it and how it's interpreted.. The desire to want to win is fine and completely natural. What one person sees as overconfidence could be the right amount of confidence to someone else.

  6. #106
    Next top model is.. moonDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    taiwan
    Age
    22
    Posts
    313

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    It's mean,but she reminds me of a drag queen comedian in my country in her interview.
    But her photo is really nice.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,248

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2556110;
    As for her personality, I thought it was over-confident, boardering on being cocky. Saying that she was looking forward to winning when the competition hasn't even aired yet makes you less likeable and people are less likely to root for you. To me, her personality was off putting.
    What she said was over confident, the way she said it however made it sound rehearsed. Almost like she said it because that's what you're suppose to say on the show. It didn't seem like she really believed it in the same way as when CariDee would say she was going to win.

  8. #108
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2551861;
    I just watched her interview. Hello Ms Boring. I can already see what Tyra isn't going to like about her, she's just dull compared to the other girls in the personality department. And while I know (and agree) that most people don't like that personality plays a big role in who wins, that is something Tyra takes into account.
    I can definitely see where you're coming from, but I think she might just surprise us. There's always that girl, usually a blonde, who is not the most modelesque girl or the girl with the most personality (Shannon/Amanda/Kahlen/Joanie/Brittany). But she gets far with a good portfolio and it's hard to see why Tyra, the judges who loves the girls with over-the-top personalities, loves them. But for some reason, Tyra does. Chantal might be that girl. If she makes it to the foreign location, I will peg her as the runner-up. However, I don't think she will make it halfway. She will either get cut somewhere in the first 4 eliminations or make it all the way to the final 2. I doubt she'll make it anywhere in between, but we'll see when the show airs.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,248

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2556638;
    I can definitely see where you're coming from, but I think she might just surprise us. There's always that girl, usually a blonde, who is not the most modelesque girl or the girl with the most personality (Shannon/Amanda/Kahlen/Joanie/Brittany).
    I'm not really saying she won't be good. Just that from a personality perspective, I think it's going to force her to really be amazing with taking pictures or else she could go quickly because she won't have that bright personality to keep her around as some girls who're taking less than stellar pictures would.

    She'll be interesting because she does have the right look. But that only carries you so far if you don't have anything else to go along with it.

  10. #110
    Eu prometo. tylerneal09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,447

    Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

    i showed my friend all the girls earlier, and she said she liked chantal the most. ^.^

    does anyone think her eyes are a little weird looking? just an observation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.