Thread: Chantal - Cycle 9

Re: Chantal - Cycle 9

love those new shots!

she's amazing.
    should have won
    I'll miss Alamela.

Ugh, Chantal's so gorgeous. I still cannot fathom how Saleisha won over Heather, Jenah, Chantal, and Lisa.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

^^ Chantal is commercial and her protfolio was Average. How she made the final 2 with saleisha I'll never know but i'll also never know how saleisha made the final 2. Shes the typical blonde pretty girl but the modeling world is saturated with them and I doubt will be seeing that much success from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2809806;
    ^^ Chantal is commercial and her protfolio was Average. How she made the final 2 with saleisha I'll never know but i'll also never know how saleisha made the final 2. Shes the typical blonde pretty girl but the modeling world is saturated with them and I doubt will be seeing that much success from her.
    I think the show wanted to sell us chantal as a commercial girl, but she is high fashion too and they didn't show this aspect of her that much
    maybe it's me but the bang made her look more commercial...

The new shots are amazing.

I do agree with you partially. How Saliesha and Chantal made it to the final two is beyond my level of comprehension, but Chantal has high-fashion look as well. Not just commerical. I don't think I'll see her on a Vogue cover anytime soon, but she's a good model. And I do see her booking jobs.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

FORT Fogey

Chantal may be the typical pretty blonde girl, but she can't help it. She was given that face by her parent's genetics and theres nothing you can do about it. I'll never know why some people hate on Chantal and say she's only commercial when she produces stunning, high fashion photographs. She's already signed with two agencies so you'll definitely see plenty of success from her. She is a blonde commercial looking girl, and she can do commercial works, but if you don't think Chantal can do high fashion after seeing her post-ANTM test shots, and even some of her ANTM shots, then you don't know what high fashion is.

she is a high fashion typical blond. like tyra said, a high fashion renee. she also got the body and the height.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Im glad she didnt win, she's a better model now than during antm. i thought her photos were average when she was on the show. i never thought she'd make it to the final 2 either.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.