Page 54 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenah - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Jenah - Cycle 9

Actually the hair grow relatively slow. Look at Melrose's, it was a disaster.

Jenah rocked this week!! likE always! Imo she totally nailed it on the challenge she definitely should have won1!she looked sooooo amazingg
    and i sooo loved it when she said she is a rockstar!! yay!

In addition imo her photoshoot was soooo incredible she is such a pro, she looks so amazing and high fashion
    she should have been called first!1! anway I hope she will continue modeling after the show cause im sure she will absolutely rock it !

I Love Jenah she is so Gorgeous she has these incredibly breathtaking eyes that I litterly miss a beat everytime I see her go Jenah!!

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2672017;
    I'm sooo bumped out by the fact that the amount of Jenah's airtime does not benefit from the decreasing number of girls left AT ALL.
    Why can't they show more of her? Does she has to create drama constantly like Saleisha and Bianca to get more airtime?
    I know i never got so fusturated on all antm history!!
    this so disappointing and fusturating like imo she is the best this cycle and I want to get to know her and see her personality and they barelyy show us something
    which makes me really sad

FORT Fan

with the blonde wig/extentions she reminds me of Melrose. she looks better with makeup. without she looks homely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesara;2674481;
    I know i never got so fusturated on all antm history!!
    this so disappointing and fusturating like imo she is the best this cycle and I want to get to know her and see her personality and they barelyy show us something
    which makes me really sad
    I have such an AWFUL feeling that Tyra doesn't want us to connect with her because she wants Saleshia to win. Now, just look to the top of this page and see Jenah model to the tips of her fingers exuding high fashion, and art! Then glance at Saleshia, just there...with a stare! Jenah's not only had the best picture in ANTM history, but she has had the 4! best pics of all time, The rock climbing, The Ivy, The Cardboard and now this....pure Magic. SHe has the runway DOWN, she is pleasant, classy, well spoken and smart! But Tyra is going to send her home, because "She doesn't have the something extra in person"....of course she does, but the edit is doing its best to give her a personality defect! YET, despite only having 1.25 minutes of airtime per episode, she still manages to Shine and DESTROY the other girls.

ANTM is my fave show of all time, I have seen every single episode of every series at least twice each! Whilst I know my favourite can't win all the time I believe the winner of this cycle to be as obvious as it can be despite the ridiculous editing and cutting.

If Saleshia wins ahead of Jenah, Or Chatal, Lisa and Heather for that matter- there is no way I could ever watch the show again, or listen to anything Tyra has to say! Her T-Zone camp girl winning ANTM would be such an ego boost for, but ultimately destory what's left of the shows reputation!
    Jenah to win....it's a no brainer!

Jenah was awesome this week! I cannot believe how she did not win the challenge

i wish you guys would realize that the cycle isn't over yet. jenah hasn't lost yet. don't lose faith.

i love jenah. she's becoming one of my favorites, along with saleisha.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by oo00oo;2674905;
    Jenah was awesome this week! I cannot believe how she did not win the challenge
    i knoooooooooooooooooow, she was robbed

she is extremely sexy...rawr.
    Last edited by evoce?; 11-17-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: whoops. tarzan grammar

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

I didn't understand why she didn't win the challenge, I really thought she was.