Page 104 of 198 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1979

Thread: Jenah - Cycle 9

Re: Jenah - Cycle 9

I'm hoping Jenah will get 2nd place and go on to become a great high fashion model (rather than a boring covergirl)

She deserves to win, but her career is probably better off if she doesn't.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2716134;
    Losing.

Jenah is more high fashion. If she wins, she has to do Covergirl (which is not her at all, I mean imagine her doing those corny MLACG spots? She would come off fake.) and she will forever be known as the ANTM girl. She will also be under contract with ANTM which will limit her going out and getting diff. jobs.

ANTm is not taken seriously in the industry because insiders know the show is first and foremost a reality tv show NOT a modeling competition.
    You convinced me. Jenah for the lose!

Also I would like to say, Jenah for 3rd place. I want to see her in the fashion show but at the same time by what you are saying she can still be too connected to ANTM getting second place.

The farther she is for ANTM the better. Now that I look at it the girls that went early in the last seasons are probably more successful than the winners. Samantha, AJ and Mollie Sue are examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2716129;
    At this point I'm confused. I don't know if winning is the best for her but at the same time I don't know if losing is the best for her.

What is the best for her?
    Well, if you talk about what's best for her, probably losing
    But if you talk abot what's better for ANTM, she should win
    It's a shame, Tyra has a shot to pick a potentially huge model to benefit ANTM's reputation and she just might turn it down for a grain of self-promotion for her camp
    If Jenah can win ANTM, but not let the reality tv exposure hinder her success, then I definitely would want Jenah to win
    ANTM would for once in 5 years and 9 cycles actually be a legitimate modelling competiton if Jenah won
    However, the non-winners seem to be more successful, but then again, that could just be due to poor choice in winners
    Whatever is best for Jenah and best for ANTM I would like
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

well, not all winners are unsuccessfull. Nicole is doing really good, a bit better than Nik. Danielle is doing really good and a bit better than Joanie
    Mustafa Shah

C'mon Jenah!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

go jenah! even if you dont win, at least you got a lot of fans here!

The suspense is killing me even though we pretty much know who the winner is.
    I hope jenah will still pursue modelling and not give up if shes in third or second place.
    Jenah to Win!!!

All I have to say is this:

Jenah-ration > Tootie Carparts

Does anyone have the picture of Jenah's makeover photoshoot picture in good quality without the words like the one in the CW site's makeover gallery? ^^

Jenah, congrats on 3rd place but you'll always be #1 to many people on FORT. I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I look forward to seeing your future work! You will achieve great things! ^^