Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimberly - Cycle 9

Re: Kimberly - Cycle 9

Am I blind or something? Everyone says she has such a beautiful face. But I think she is SO ugly! I don't get it. She has the worst body, she has an ugly face and her personality seems extremely annoying. I don't get it.

FORT Fogey

How does her personality seem extremely annoying? We've hardly heard her speak.

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2546563;
    Am I blind or something? Everyone says she has such a beautiful face. But I think she is SO ugly! I don't get it. She has the worst body, she has an ugly face and her personality seems extremely annoying. I don't get it.

Actually she seems to be one of the "realest" girls this season. He face is gorgeous and i think the worst body award goes to Victoria.

Kim is fierce

Shes the one on the far left, you cant tell me she is not modelesque.

Yeah, she looks beautiful there, but in her individual photo she looks ugly. I just don't like her face.

In the intro video, her personality seems annoying. She seems cocky, and just seems really annoying. I don't like her...

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2546623;
    Yeah, she looks beautiful there, but in her individual photo she looks ugly. I just don't like her face.

In the intro video, her personality seems annoying. She seems cocky, and just seems really annoying. I don't like her...
    No was talking about the other girls putting up walls ... I dont know how that was cocky.

FORT Fogey

Yeah I don't get the cocky vibe either. She mentioned that some girls are already trying to act like divas but she wasn't promoting herself or anything. Just making an observation about the other girls. She actually seems really funny and down to earth, IMO.

I don't know. I guess I shouldn't be making assumptions like that right now, but she just gives me weird feelings. That's all!

She's pretty IMO but she does have that Marisa Tomei/Eva Longoria droopy face thing going on.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

i think i said in a previous post that i'm liking her more and more. like Wiest said, she seems really down-to-earth and genuine. she seems like she's being herself.

+ i think she looks like a model.

So far, I'm not digging the face. At all. I don't think she looks ugly, but a bit awkward. Sort of stiff, and tight-faced. Her body looks very modelesque though, long and lean. I agree on the neck. She can really earn plus points for using it to her advantage - especially during shoots!