Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimberly - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Kimberly - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Lotus;2555496;
    Kimberly just has something in her, I mean her face is wide but with good angles, she's drop dead gorgeus!
    I agree.

It just breaks my heart that so many people think she'll be among the first ousted. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was, seeing as how my favorites always tend to be cut early on. (Usually 2nd or 5th eliminated)

FORT Fanatic

I bet she gets the Megg elimination. Well Megg didn't well in the competition but she did really well after the competition ended. I have high hopes for her though.

FORT Fanatic

This girl is more likely to make it on the Lingerie Bowl than America's Next Top Model. The fact that she wore a shirt that exposed her other assets did not work in an interview setting. It just cheapened her image. Her face reminds me on something you see on a FHM cover. Again, if that is what she's aiming for, she has a career in men's magazines. But I don't see a versatile, high fashion model. It wouldn't surprise me if she struggles in some of the photoshoots.

FORT Newbie

I personally think she looks a bit like mila jovavich. Like....5th Element expression.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnee747;2556263;
    I personally think she looks a bit like mila jovavich. Like....5th Element expression.
    I definitely agree. She does have Mila qualities, especially her eyes!

she looks better in the banner,

i dont know bout the pict,but there are no one in this cycle impress me in the first sight

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2556123;
    This girl is more likely to make it on the Lingerie Bowl than America's Next Top Model. The fact that she wore a shirt that exposed her other assets did not work in an interview setting. It just cheapened her image.
    Have you seen what some models wear to interviews and castings? Far less. Besides, it was an interview to the camera for a reality show about modeling so that the fans could get a taste of their personality. This isn't "Search for the Next Great Secretary" or anything. Honestly I'd say her shirt is one of the more modest in this batch. Kimberly just happens to have a little more natural cleavage than some of the girls and doesn't seem to mind if a couple inches of it show.

You also realize she probably didn't wear the same shirt for the actual interview and casting anyway, right? Where they are required to have photos of themselves in bikinis and also walk in them.
    Last edited by Wiest; 09-03-2007 at 03:40 PM.

I love this girl, when I saw this girl's face first in the ET promo, I was like, "What the hell are you doing on ANTM? You're gawgeus!"
    As for people calling her a slut, we don't know enough to assume that
    And plus, do we even know if the girls dress themselves for the interviews and pre-show pics? If so, we can't really hold it against her
    I know her body needs some work, but that face, oh that face
    Just judging by her ocean pic, pre-show pic, and group pic, she knows her angles
    Look at the banner and my avatar, that's a model face
    When I look at the banner, it's all girls like "they might be models but I can't quite see yet, they might need to work on some things" and I look at Kimberly in the banner and it's like "BAM! There's a model!"
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2556775;
    I love this girl, when I saw this girl's face first in the ET promo, I was like, "What the hell are you doing on ANTM? You're gawgeus!"
    As for people calling her a slut, we don't know enough to assume that
    And plus, do we even know if the girls dress themselves for the interviews and pre-show pics? If so, we can't really hold it against her
    I know her body needs some work, but that face, oh that face
    Just judging by her ocean pic, pre-show pic, and group pic, she knows her angles
    Look at the banner and my avatar, that's a model face
    When I look at the banner, it's all girls like "they might be models but I can't quite see yet, they might need to work on some things" and I look at Kimberly in the banner and it's like "BAM! There's a model!"
    i absolutely agree. but i do feel she does need a little refining. a makeover maybe to make her shine even more than she does.

I love her too. I don't have a feel for how far she will make in the competition yet because I don't know what Tyra is looking for in the winner this time. This is potentially one of the better group of models ANTM has had in a while.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein