Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1156

Thread: Lisa - Cycle 9

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Re: Lisa - Cycle 9

Lisa's photos were really great. But she felt insecure. And it's strange, 'cause Lisa's look is so chic and couture. I think she did not know herself how much superior she was towards others. She should have just relaxed.
    Whitney won!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2996726;
    Yeah I know that but is is about she didn't make it at go-see or what? Because as far as i'm concern, this girl has no bad photos, right?
    She went back and forth in the call-out order. One week she'd do amazingly and the next she'd land near the bottom. But some of her photos which the judges criticized were actually great (Burning car). The main cause of her undoing was her nerves, during the muse challenge and the Cover Girl commercial. But still, she should have definitely made it over Saleisha or Bianca.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

I was never really a fan of Lisa on the show, but Im really starting to like her alot each time I see another photo of hers.

Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

the second one is high fashion far away beyond ANTM.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2996766;
    She went back and forth in the call-out order. One week she'd do amazingly and the next she'd land near the bottom. But some of her photos which the judges criticized were actually great (Burning car). The main cause of her undoing was her nerves, during the muse challenge and the Cover Girl commercial. But still, she should have definitely made it over Saleisha or Bianca.
    I think it was the fact that she did great in the burning car but the judges still said it was bad. That is when she realized that they wanted her O. U. T. and that is why she cried in her CG comercial. Cuz she knew nothing from her was good enough for the judges.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

i love LOVE her!
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

I think she's beautiful, but in those pictures (quite frankly almost everything) something is missing for me. I can't put my finger on what it is and I don't know why, but something is off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;3002647;
    I think she's beautiful, but in those pictures (quite frankly almost everything) something is missing for me. I can't put my finger on what it is and I don't know why, but something is off for me.
    maybe you wanna say "I already seen those" ? or maybe "it's quite boring".. maybe.. because if those are what you wanna say, I kind of think so too. I have seen that kind of photos but still it's high fashion I think.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Fogey

Honestly, something about her has always been "off" for me. She's a great model without question, but I just don't consider her my type of model.

FORT Newbie

For some odd reason she reminds me of Jade in the second picture.

It's odd..