Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1156

Thread: Lisa - Cycle 9

Re: Lisa - Cycle 9

I still think Lisa is better than Heather. Jenah>Lisa>Chantal>Heather>All the rest. Anyway, Jenah IS signed to an agency. It's just a sucky one. Any updates on Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2826883;
    I just don't see where you are coming from. Heather never had the best picture of the week and her queen photo was so retouched that she didn't even look like herself anymore. They cut her nose in half. It was like Ashlee Simpson all over again. .
    oh my god! I agree so much!
    I think Ebony's gargoyle was stronger than Lisa's

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2828928;
    Heather's nothing compared to Lisa, trust me. She has THE most HORRIBLE walk I've ever seen since Shandi C2, her posture is hideous, she doesn't know how to present herself in front of people(which I mean her presence is blah), and I disagree that heather's portfolios were stronger. Heather has no expression in every single one of her photo, and her poses are just stuck to basics.

But most crucially of all, post-show works speak for everything.
    AGREE AGREE!
    Chantal's and Lisa's portfolios are stronger than Heather's
    I'll miss Alamela.

I think Ebony's gargoyle was stronger than Lisa's
    Depending on the way you look at it, I could kinda agree. Lisa looked fiercer, but Ebony's looked the most fashion of the way, so from a designer's standpoint (BTW I majored in design in my high school, well, it was Art&Design, and I aspired to be a designer, bt You know how it goes,) Ebony's is the better one as a model. And she had a better flower shot than everyone. Come to think of it, Ebony is rather underrated. Inconsistant, but still underrated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2828928;

But most crucially of all, post-show works speak for everything.
    Post Show work totally says who did better on the show.

Let's also take into account desire, please, because Heather returned to school and seems to be focusing on finishing there before she even considers pursuing a career in modeling.

I guess to weigh in on Lisa, I can agree that she was the better model, though I liked Heather much, much, much more. Lisa bothered me extensively, actually. I'm not going to claim that I don't care about personality, It's potential I see... because it's not. Basically, Lisa bugged the crap out of me, and Heather was awesome.

Oh, and Ebony's gargoyle, better than Lisa's? Please. To quote Allison, Ebony's picture could have been captioned "I'm Black and I take it from the back".

Lisa would have been a better winner than Jenah, the thing about Jenah is I don't think her look was a strong as the other girls I just see a very photogenic girl and her post show work shows that.

Lisa, Bianca, and Ebony all had the strongest and most modelesque looks of cycle 9 and it shows with Lisa and Bianca's post-show success. In fact Saleisha, Chantal,Bianca, and Heather should have all left over Lisa.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

[FA edit]

Anwyays, I think Lisa is really high fashion. Super long legs, skinny, tall, looonnng neck, great bone structure.

Wow.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-16-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Lisa is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't even watch the show Cycle 9, but I think she is so model-ish. Go her!

FORT Fogey

She, too, has an interview with sorin7 on Youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2833637;
    I still think Lisa is better than Heather. Jenah>Lisa>Chantal>Heather>All the rest. Anyway, Jenah IS signed to an agency. It's just a sucky one. Any updates on Lisa?
    Jenah isn't signed to that agency. That was just a rumor that got out of hand. Jenah is currently unsigned and not really modeling. I hope she goes the AJ route (she didn't do anything for months post-show but now she's doign tons) as opposed to the Kahlen/Shandi route.

Anyway, I'm glad Lisa's doing well post-show. A final two between her and Jenah would have made me so happy.

FORT Fogey

lmao, so much Heather hate, I see Lisa's fans are still foaming through the mouth