Thread: Lisa - Cycle 9

Re: Lisa - Cycle 9

I've heard people say she had long legs, but I didn't actually really just HOW long until I saw that first pic. I love everything but the second one, and the pics posted before that batch (the ones in the dresses) are drop-dead gorgeous!

she's so a model.
    she made amazing shots effortless! unlike our cycle 9 'winner'

I wonder why I do not like her post show work...
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2819609;
    because Chantal is nothing compared to her lol
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Check it out Koda Kumi's But video Lisa was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2819609;
    Well, don't be offended, because that's completely not what I'm trying to do, but I noticed that your location is Singapore. I know in alot of asian countries, the ideal beauty is typically the blonde hair, blue eyes 'barbie-doll' look, which Lisa is the complete opposite of. It was even apparent when the models went to China. One of they guys who was judging them(I think during the flying challenge) said something along the lines of, "Chantal is beautiful, she's got blonde hair," and I don't remember the rest. The point is, no matter how hard you try you most likely just plain don't like her look, which is fine- once again, I'm not calling you racist or anything. That was just an observation that I made.

Maybe I'm looking too much into this, and you just dont like her anyway, but I noticed that when me and my friend(who is chinese-born) talk about the show, her favorites have been Chantal(who is ion your avatar,) Joanie, Caridee, and she inexplicably loved Natasha before her makeover(when her pics sucked,) but then when she got dyed brown, my friend then rotated to Renee. Of course those girls were all still good models...

i love those test shots, like I said Lisa always looks better with straightened hair.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2819873;
    Well, don't be offended, because that's completely not what I'm trying to do, but I noticed that your location is Singapore. I know in alot of asian countries, the ideal beauty is typically the blonde hair, blue eyes 'barbie-doll' look, which Lisa is the complete opposite of. It was even apparent when the models went to China. One of they guys who was judging them(I think during the flying challenge) said something along the lines of, "Chantal is beautiful, she's got blonde hair," and I don't remember the rest. The point is, no matter how hard you try you most likely just plain don't like her look, which is fine- once again, I'm not calling you racist or anything. That was just an observation that I made.

Maybe I'm looking too much into this, and you just dont like her anyway, but I noticed that when me and my friend(who is chinese-born) talk about the show, her favorites have been Chantal(who is ion your avatar,) Joanie, Caridee, and she inexplicably loved Natasha before her makeover(when her pics sucked,) but then when she got dyed brown, my friend then rotated to Renee. Of course those girls were all still good models...
    Agree. Even I live in Korea, where a lot of people's favorites have been blonde hair, blue eyed girls such as Joanie, Caridee, Chantal or even Renee.
    "You are not even worth it, sweetheart." -Fatima

Tell you guys the truth
    most of the Chinese fans LOVED Sarah C8(which I dislike a lot)
    She was one of the fan favorites there
    And I have also seen some fans defending Renee's b!tchiness just because she's a blonde beauty
    But Chinese fans liked Lisa
    Last edited by baka07414; 03-02-2008 at 02:52 AM. Reason: wrong

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by martinique;2819823;
    Check it out Koda Kumi's But video Lisa was there.
    0: Really? I am watching it right now and there are only two other women being shown distinctly so you can see their face and none of their skin tones fit hers.

If it is true, that's... great. Lisa as one of Kuu's overly sexual pimp women. Can you show a screencap of it?