Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1156

Thread: Lisa - Cycle 9

Re: Lisa - Cycle 9

Well you could say that Saleisha and Chantal had the worst photos of the girls but this week was more about the commercial than it was the photos and both girls did well. Now basing it off pictures Lisa and Bianca had the strongest. (Heathers was good but it was alittle awkward.)

I basicly agree with this callout order but if I had to choose who went home and whose time it was to go, it was heather not Lisa.

I agree with emynndajl

In the first few seasons, quiting the challenge is a very big deal.
    Lisa tried to maintain her performance and she tried her best, although she sucked, al least she tried. But how about Bianca? She even didn't try.

In the episode Ebony left, Tyra said "The most unattractive thing in the world to me is a quiter" Just a few episode later, Bianca quitted, what did Tyra do?
    Maybe we didn't know much about the things happened in the panel due to the editing.

Quote Originally Posted by centrino;2796050;

In the episode Ebony left, Tyra said "The most unattractive thing in the world to me is a quiter" Just a few episode later, Bianca quitted, what did Tyra do?
    Maybe we didn't know much about the things happened in the panel due to the editing.
    clearly bianca would elimated in first 3 weeks but the reason she is there because tyra loves her !
    SLAP YOURSELF TYRA !

No Bianca was extremely beautiful even though it wasnt translating on film until she got her makeover. Bianca is incredibly high-fashion and it's showing with how much work shes getting. Bianca may have not done the challenge but a girl has never been eliminated for not doing a challenge just a photoshoot, they judges don't really judge you on whether you won the challenge or not it just gives you brownie points. I still however feel it was Heathers time to go not Lisas

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2796232;
    No Bianca was extremely beautiful even though it wasnt translating on film until she got her makeover. Bianca is incredibly high-fashion and it's showing with how much work shes getting. Bianca may have not done the challenge but a girl has never been eliminated for not doing a challenge just a photoshoot, they judges don't really judge you on whether you won the challenge or not it just gives you brownie points. I still however feel it was Heathers time to go not Lisas
    you have point !
    but overall .cycle 9 is a mess !
    the top 4 should be CHANTAL ! JENAH ! LISA ! HEATHER !

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2796267;
    you have point !
    but overall .cycle 9 is a mess !
    the top 4 should be CHANTAL ! JENAH ! LISA ! HEATHER !

Scratch Chantal out and replace her with Ebony then it would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2796271;
    Scratch Chantal out and replace her with Ebony then it would be perfect

nope ! ebony should in top 5 but top 4 !
    anyway .clearly they know that lisa have self-esteem problem (am i spell right ?)
    so tyra purposely bring her down

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2796232;
    Has anyone refused to do a challenge before Bianca? I'm sure they have, but I just can't remember ... Bianca shouldn't have been eliminated that week ... but maybe she should have gone home before that! lol! But I love Her! She is part of my cycle 9 Dream Team (with Kimberly and Lisa).
    When Lisa was in the bottom 2 the week before, most people thought that it was unwarranted. Her bottom 2 spot during commercial week was a bit controversial too because no one had both a strong picture AND a strong commercial. But I think we can all agree that Heather had the weakest commercial and an okay photo and Lisa had one of the weakest commercials and one of the strongest photos. So Heather should have gone home based on that week. But the judges said Heather had a stronger portfolio (which is again a controversial opinion) and they sent Lisa home.
    I think this was just an example of the judges basing their decisions on what would make for good television and favoring one girl because of reasons that don't really relate to modeling! They forgot about potential! They were show that they made the wrong decision to let Lisa go when Heather failed miserably the next week!
    I hope Paulina has more sense this cycle than Twiggy did last cycle.
    Anyway, that's all in the past and Lisa is now showing the judges that they are idiots (except Ms. J)!

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2793257;
    Lisa screwed up the week before but was saved sending Ambreal home. This was actually her second time in the bottom 2 and Tyra wasn't going to have another Ann or Bre this cycle so eliminated her.

I actually feel it was Heather's time to go and she deserved to be in the bottom 2 the week before instead of Lisa but thats just me. They knew Heather wasn't going to do well on the go-sees and she probably wouldn't be able to recover but they kept her for her story and being a potential fan favorite.

We think alike Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2796295;
    We think alike Reality
    emm .you reply to your own post
    hah