Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1156

Thread: Lisa - Cycle 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lisa - Cycle 9

Why should Lisa have won? With that Top Model stigma, she most likely would not be getting the work she's starting to get. Anyways, I'd rather Lisa not to win because only a select few are immune from the Top Model curse and I wouldn't want to "risk" it.

Lisa never had a bad picture, or at least in my opinion. Her worst picture was either the rock climbing or bamboo one but they were still one of the top photos of their respective weeks. The photos the judges thought were bad, her plastic bottle one and burning car one wasn't. Mr. Jay actually commended her for the opposite of what the judges didn't like for the plastic bottle picture. The reason she was in the bottom two for the burning car was confusing. It was because she was "fading away" and "didn't show off her limbs" enough. That picture was damn great.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2791692;
    New Lisa test shots by Michel Nafziger. I guess they are some sort of snapshots for her agency. I love the variation in her poses. Some straight on and some very soft.

My favorite pics out of this series are the ones are: and I love seeing Lisa wear pants and I love her long legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2792638;
    Seriously, why didn't she win?
    Can I just have a real, logical explanation as to why this goddess didn't easily take it?

Sixth place? C'mon!
    Quote Originally Posted by AntmGuy001;2792833;
    I have two words for you: Tyra. Banks.
    Lisa did not win because of what for lack of better expression can be called " office politics". By that I mean the relationship and working dynamic between Tyra+Gang of Four and the producers and the network and of course the Chinese fashion designers who in turn have to answer to the Chinese government. (Keep in mind the system of government and economics they have in mainland China) .
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Lisa looks amazing! Good for her for turning out so well. I love the hair in those newest test shoots. She's hot...

I'm intrigued by the new photos of Lisa where she's by the window with the short dress. She needs just a little variation in her facial expressions, luckily they're test shots.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2792638;
    Seriously, why didn't she win?
    Can I just have a real, logical explanation as to why this goddess didn't easily take it?

Sixth place? C'mon!
    The reason why Tyra sent her home is that she can't handle the critiques, but the funny thing is, she cried because she wasn't doing well as she expected, not because of someone telling her she sucked.
    "You are not even worth it, sweetheart." -Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2793986;
    The reason why Tyra sent her home is that she can't handle the critiques, but the funny thing is, she cried because she wasn't doing well as she expected, not because of someone telling her she sucked.
    thats not a good enough reason to send her home. heather cant even read lines, she was horrid. but they kept her. and what a waste the idiot couldnt even do her go sees. aspergers or not she shouldnt have been there for the go sees and dragon shoot. what a waste of space she was. same with binaca.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by AntmGuy001;2792833;
    I have two words for you: Tyra. Banks.
    i have 2 word for you too
    SCANDAL.SALEISHA

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2794167;
    thats not a good enough reason to send her home. heather cant even read lines, she was horrid. but they kept her. and what a waste the idiot couldnt even do her go sees. aspergers or not she shouldnt have been there for the go sees and dragon shoot. what a waste of space she was. same with binaca.
    Heather should've gone instead of Lisa. She coudln't even able to mimic the lines that Jay was feeding her! asperger or whatever that saved her.
    "You are not even worth it, sweetheart." -Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2794214;
    Heather should've gone instead of Lisa. She coudln't even able to mimic the lines that Jay was feeding her! asperger or whatever that saved her.
    hum... that's hard to say between lisa and heather.
    I'm sure they knew heather would have a huge fan base, and honestly IMO without her new pounds heather is more modelesque looking than lisa, but lisa has the spirit so...
    anyway this week bianca and dora were the ugliest ones in their commercial

And Bianca refused to do the challenge! They gave Danielle so much crap for missing the challenge because she was in the hospital with dehydation and food poisoning, which the show could have been held accountable for, given that she wasn't the first antm contestant to have been sick related to malnutrition(Shandi is the first one who comes to mind), and Dani rocked the shoot. Bianca just became a diva, refusing the challenge, and as a reward, they eliminate 2 of the 3 strongest models that season to save Bianca. That is unfair.
    Anyway, I cant wait to see Lisa get booked.