Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mila - Cycle 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Mila - Cycle 9

In her interview, she mentioned that a casting director told her to try out at some nightclub. How many other models on top model were recruited instead of going through the normal tape process? I never heard that before.

Honestly, Mila is the girl that I think has the least potential. Her interview didn't leave an impression. The only thing I remember (and I heard it three minutes ago) was her talking way too fast. I only understood about 50% of what she said. Her look down to her blonde hair split part style has been done before. There are 15 girls at the local mall that look like her. In the interview, she tended to film older which isn't going to help. I have to agree that I don't see her as a model and wouldn't be surprised if she leaves early in the competition. Hopefully she proves me wrong.

FORT Newbie

Ya know, she looks kind of awkward, but I really think that that might take her far into the competition. Just look at that face!

At first I was kinda like.. okay, she looks a bit weird. I didn't really like her.
    Now I'm really intrigued by her! Idk what it is, but I'm thinking she will make it far.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I'm surprised more people don't like her, I think she's one of the much better girls of this season. She's got a cute personality and I think she can do well.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2556101;
    In her interview, she mentioned that a casting director told her to try out at some nightclub. How many other models on top model were recruited instead of going through the normal tape process? I never heard that before.
    It's getting more and more common as the cycles go on. Remember how Sara (C6) was recruited in a mall? The judges mentioned it countless times. A big handful has also been recruited through MySpace of all places.

She looks old in that photo!!!

FORT Fan

I love mila. Flawless skin, she looks great in her close-up, the pose is perfection.

FORT Fan

Im liking Mila more and more everyday, she looks so good with her hair tied back

I'm beginning to like her alot more. I do looove her round face, and I really hope she gets a Brooke C7 layered chocolate makeover. That'll definitely take her to the next level, IMO.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2556549;
    It's getting more and more common as the cycles go on. Remember how Sara (C6) was recruited in a mall? The judges mentioned it countless times. A big handful has also been recruited through MySpace of all places.
    Yes and I keep wondering if contestants who are recruited in this manner wind up acting as mercenaries:the more I think about it the more I suspect this is what happened to Sara(C6) and may happen to Mila(C9). What I call the "mercenary effect" is where the contestant "wants it" but only for the money.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).