Page 8 of 363 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Not High Fashion?

Though the show hasnt even started you cant really judge anyone by some few pictures, but as far as I've seen this girl stands out to me and looks with the most potential than the rest of the girls.

A great figure (not to slim but not to full)
    Great legs (though she might be 5'9)
    She can pose really good from the few pics ive seen
    Her personality is great and dosent look boring like some other girls in C9
    ( *cough* Janet and Kimberly *cough* )

FORT Regular

saleisha is so 90s, and not even good 90s like tyra. she may be baby tyra, but she is a WORSE version of tyra. high fashion now is big eyes and striking face, not a generic semi-pretty girl who isn't slim and elfin. i know a hundred girls that look like her.

TEAM HEATHER-VICTORIA!

Quote Originally Posted by fash;2551427;
    saleisha is so 90s, and not even good 90s like tyra. she may be baby tyra, but she is a WORSE version of tyra. high fashion now is big eyes and striking face, not a generic semi-pretty girl who isn't slim and elfin. i know a hundred girls that look like her.

TEAM HEATHER-VICTORIA!
    whenever someone says they know a hundred girls that look like so and so it makes me cringe. i'd really like to see these hundred girls. to you someone might look generic but its all about having the right angles and sure she might not be SO different from someone else you've seen but she obviously has some slight variations in her face that make a powerful image. i'm sure Bre is somewhat generic, but her facial shape is great and that's why she's signed to Ford. i'm sure that a lot of models out there look like the women or men from their hometowns but with slight variations that make them models. i remember people were saying that Natasha looked like any girl in Russia...uh huh

FORT Regular

want proof? two words: OPENING SEQUENCE. Saleisha looks terrible.

then look at Victoria and Heather. amazing.

FORT Fogey

Hm, Pugpix says that she's half-East Indian.

I sort of see it.

FORT Fan

I dont get how anyone could like this girl as a model she is pretty and sweet but not model material i really hope she proves me wrong though

i love here eyes, so big. the shape of her head is strange but so was Natasha's. i feel like with a makeover everyone will think she's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2554477;
    i love here eyes, so big. the shape of her head is strange but so was Natasha's. i feel like with a makeover everyone will think she's amazing

Totally agree. her hair has to go it does nothing for her. She needs some edge. maybe some bangs. A haircut like Dionne would look amazing on her. Her pictures thus far are average but she looks so gorgeous in her interview.

bangs will be good... dunno if she can handle dionne's hairdo

FORT Regular

Voice Helps...

I like Saleisha purely because of her speaking voice.
    She seems the type that Tyra would want to pimp out purely for the MLAACG segments ... but judging from the past winners, someone with a really irritating accent/"dialect" (ahem...Dani, the freaking LANE BRYANT MODEL!!!!) is sure to win.
    Last edited by StopMe; 09-01-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: umm...too many barfing smilies??