Page 55 of 363 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2672085;
    Saleisha, on the other hand, reminds me of your typical vapid girly girl-- the type of girl who loves to gossip, is scared of snakes and thinks that the Pussycat Dolls are a legitimately talented band. I just don't relate to Saleisha at all, and when that's coupled with an unconvincing performance that's being touted as the end-all-be-all of modeling, it leaves a contestant I have no desire to see succeed.
    I absolutely adore that you said this! I've been trying to think of how to word my dislike for this girl, because it's nothing major or obvious, but you hit the nail (or the mushroom) on the head!
    All the things you said about her (the gossipy Pussycat Dolls loving personality) are the reasons she will probably win this show. Because that's what CW is all about: Vapidity (thank you, that one word sums it up perfectly.)
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fogey

I am not thrilled that Tyra is favoring Saleisha (nepotism). But I can't really blame Saleisha for that. If you were favored in this situation, would you do something about it? Not if its your dream and not if you believe you deserve it! Saleisha's personality isn't too great, but a lot of the girls have personality flaws! Actually, they all do! I do believe that Saleisha should have gone home a long time ago, but I also believe the same thing about Bianca and Heather! I also know that Saleisha has proven herself outside of the photo shoots, so maybe she actually does belong in the competition.
    Saleisha should not win! With all of the talent they have this year, Saleisha should not even be considered! But I won't hate her because she is favored! Its not her fault. Heather is also favored. That's not her fault either.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2672085;

I personally don't give a rat's rear end about how successful Saleisha could potentially be.

I don't like Heather solely becuase she's "High Fashion", I like her because her personality and interests remind me a lot of the type of person I'd be friends with.

Saleisha, on the other hand, reminds me of your typical vapid girly girl-- the type of girl who loves to gossip, is scared of snakes and thinks that the Pussycat Dolls are a legitimately talented band. I just don't relate to Saleisha at all, and when that's coupled with an unconvincing performance that's being touted as the end-all-be-all of modeling, it leaves a contestant I have no desire to see succeed.
    Quoted for truth! I agree with all of the above lol. Guru rocks!

FORT Fogey

I actually love Saleisha's personality; she's down-to-Earth.

honestly if she wins the whole thing she will have the most mediocre portfolio EVER, she looks soooo common
    i thought she was a sweatheart but maybe i was wrong after all...

FORT Newbie

Can Someone Make A Gif Image Of Saleishas Wink Please!

FORT Regular

Saleisha looks like Hiranthi from Australia's next top model 2 in her newest photo! Or am i the only one who sees that?

Please.Just.Fix.Her.Hair.

This girl is definitely going far but I still cringe everytime I see her hair.Just look at her hair in the promo shots,they look so much better.That hair can be considered as high fashion cause I've seen some model pulling it off in photoshoots but you need a neck for that and Saleisha has none!
    I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! How Dare You!

she reminds me of a sleepy sherman...those scary teddy bears. or a gummy bear?

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

How the hell did saleisha won the design/catwalk challenge? Jenah was way much better than her and commanded my attention.

So, this is her third challenge win? I hope that this is her last win. Because if she win another one and win this darn competition, then she will break naima's record of holding the most challenge wins for the winner.

She better not win a challenge from now on....Or better still don't win the competition.