Page 54 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

[QUOTE=BlazinGio07;2670617;]People just want someone to hate and they idolize the extremely overrated(Victoria, Jenah, Heather) because they're sooo "high fashion". I honestly doubt any of them will do anything succesful after the show, QUOTE]

well i'll give you Victoria because she said she'd already gotten offers from a couple agencies but school is her main focus. the other two though, i'll hold you to that. i think they are the best girls to come on this show in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2669894;
    Saleisha is not childish, Heather is childish. Whining, crying, and acting like a brat are all things Heather did this week, if anyone's childish it's her.
    i agree, doesn't matter if somebody isn't going to China, she can't celebrate because she is going ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2670617;
    People just want someone to hate and they idolize the extremely overrated(Victoria, Jenah, Heather) because they're sooo "high fashion". I honestly doubt any of them will do anything succesful after the show, but I beleive Saleisha could be a very succesful commercial model like Eva. I'd rather have someone who has the potential to work than someone who will end up doing nothing when the show is over.

They're not extremely over-rated ! They are like the best of the bunch

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2670662;
    i agree, doesn't matter if somebody isn't going to China, she can't celebrate because she is going ?
    Gui i'll not answer you here because i've already answered you on Orkut

i'm kidding! but she is really egoist (?) and cocky like you said on orkut
    i prefer Heather too,

i think the most overrated by the panel for me is bianca, she is a mess to me.

Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan;2670604;
    I agree, and you know if Saleisha had been the one to gag at Jenah's walk or anyone's walk for that matter, people here would be all over it. But if it's targeted towards Saleisha, it's funny. Okkkk.
    jenah's kinda bratty. i remember when she started hating on lisa cause lisa won the ice skating thing. at panel when she didn't get exceptional praise you could read it all over her face.

i totally agree about thed double standard. saleisha does it, she's an egomaniac bitc, jenah does it- well... no one really gives a hoot.

at least Jenah has great photos, unlike Saleisha.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2670568;
    I'm entitled to my opinion and I believe Saleisha get's attacked a lot when a lot of the girls are being praised for doing the same thing.
    Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. Just like other people are entitled to their opinion. Your saying she gets attacked when another girl might do the same thing and people love it.
    UM. Because maybe they did it better than her? Other people have the right to like and dislike whoever and however. It doesnt mean they are "attacking" that person. And even for the people that are, its not right for you to try and attack other peoples favorites. Two wrongs dont make a right. :/

Anyways. The point of this show is to find a versatile model. Someone who can fit in to all fields. Out of the final six, Saleisha is the only one for me to prove she will always be a commercial model. As much as I love Jenah, she is meant for high fashion. IMO, Heather, Lisa, and Chantal are the only ones left that I can see fitting in to each market.
    Saleisha has yet to have a stellar photograph. She's had some good shots, but none that are amazing or exceptional like the other remaining girls (except Bianca).

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2671442;
    Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. Just like other people are entitled to their opinion. Your saying she gets attacked when another girl might do the same thing and people love it.
    UM. Because maybe they did it better than her? Other people have the right to like and dislike whoever and however. It doesnt mean they are "attacking" that person. And even for the people that are, its not right for you to try and attack other peoples favorites. Two wrongs dont make a right. :/

Anyways. The point of this show is to find a versatile model. Someone who can fit in to all fields. Out of the final six, Saleisha is the only one for me to prove she will always be a commercial model. As much as I love Jenah, she is meant for high fashion. IMO, Heather, Lisa, and Chantal are the only ones left that I can see fitting in to each market.
    Saleisha has yet to have a stellar photograph. She's had some good shots, but none that are amazing or exceptional like the other remaining girls (except Bianca).

i love you. Seriously

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2671442;
    The point of this show is to find a versatile model. Someone who can fit in to all fields. Out of the final six, Saleisha is the only one for me to prove she will always be a commercial model. As much as I love Jenah, she is meant for high fashion. IMO, Heather, Lisa, and Chantal are the only ones left that I can see fitting in to each market.

Granted, what the show claims as it's purpose and the shows actual purpose are two totally different things. While they claim they want a girl who is both HF and Commercial, they're really just looking for the next Covergirl and someone who will fit their storyline. In that case, Saleisha is the winner. Despite the fact it's not a reality at all, I'd rather hold the show to the standards it claims to have.

I really enjoyed your post, Scarlett, because we clearly agree on a lot of points. Saleisha has not had a knockout photo yet, which Heather and Jenah have had. She hasn't proved that she can be high fashion either.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2670617;
    People just want someone to hate and they idolize the extremely overrated(Victoria, Jenah, Heather) because they're sooo "high fashion". I honestly doubt any of them will do anything succesful after the show, but I beleive Saleisha could be a very succesful commercial model like Eva. I'd rather have someone who has the potential to work than someone who will end up doing nothing when the show is over.
    Duh, people want someone to hate. No story is complete without a conflict of some sort. There's always going to be contestants that people don't like.

I personally don't give a rat's rear end about how successful Saleisha could potentially be.

I don't like Heather solely becuase she's "High Fashion", I like her because her personality and interests remind me a lot of the type of person I'd be friends with.

Saleisha, on the other hand, reminds me of your typical vapid girly girl-- the type of girl who loves to gossip, is scared of snakes and thinks that the Pussycat Dolls are a legitimately talented band. I just don't relate to Saleisha at all, and when that's coupled with an unconvincing performance that's being touted as the end-all-be-all of modeling, it leaves a contestant I have no desire to see succeed.