Page 52 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

That's basically the cut I wanted Mila to get, but I don't think Saleisha's hair simply does that.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHoney;2665980;
    if saleisha wins she'll be naima #2.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5025/v2mh9.jpg < - i think i would like her better if her hair was like that
    Oh god no! Saleisha would be way better than Naima if she won. Naima started out great but lost herself after she won. I believe she is bouncing back.

Wow, after tonight's episode, it's pretty clear that the judges are biased toward her
    She had the hands-down weakest photo of all of the girls, but she was called THIRD? WHAT?
    Her photo sucked, but then at the panel, they discuss how she has the potential to be a hugely successful model for, ummm, what reason again?
    And they told Ambreal her look seemed too common, are they kidding?
    Maybe she isn't all that unique, but put Ambreal/Saleisha back-to-back and tell ME who is the more common looking one
    I also disagree with Tyra when she says Saleisha wants it the most, IMO, Lisa wants it most
    Wow, Tyra & Co are doing whatever they possibly can do to make Saleisha look good even if it leads a path of confusing contradictions
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

ambreal had one look and it was "dead in the face"- pretty, exotic girl, but she couldn't make it happen.

saleisha may not scream model when you first look at her, but, she has a efw suprises here and there. She's also very liekable and personable. Thres only 6-7 girls left so being called 3rd is middel of the pack really.

I disagree about her being likable, she's a bit off-putting.

Or maybe it's just me, seeing as how I don't like her or her pudgy nose.

And her walk is sooo not that great.

*throws tomato
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol;2669260;
    ambreal had one look and it was "dead in the face"- pretty, exotic girl, but she couldn't make it happen.

saleisha may not scream model when you first look at her, but, she has a efw suprises here and there. She's also very liekable and personable. Thres only 6-7 girls left so being called 3rd is middel of the pack really.
    I agree that Ambreal should have went home just due to her inability to model, but don't call her out for being "common" when Saleisha is there

My point is that Chantal had a way better photo, Heather had a better photo, Ambreal had a better photo, and Lisa had a way better photo
    So she really just didn't earn her spot in the call-out order
    She should have been in the bottom 2 AT LEAST
    Anyone who watched this episode, did that not seem suspicious? How they really stretched to keep the Saleisha praise coming and completely ignore the fact that she had the hands-down weakest photo?
    It's just unfair, ANTM's never been this biased to a girl ever, not even Jaslene.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Saleisha was great this episode! She did the best at the challenge (I loved the wink!) and her picture was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2669408;
    Saleisha was great this episode! She did the best at the challenge (I loved the wink!) and her picture was so good.
    Really? I thought the wink was completely cheesy... If anyone should have won the challenge last night, I feel like it should have been Jenah *shrugs* but Saleisha's custom designed muse dress was cute, I just wish she hadn't acted so lame with the wink in her walk.

FORT Fogey

was she the girl from tyra's camp? well if so we all know how bias Tyra is. top3 for sure

FORT Fogey

Saleisha winning the challenge was simply due to the elite man being bribed to keep her. Jenah had that wrapped up. If that dress was an embodiment of Saleisha's personality, then keep her away from me, please, because that's a personality I could really do without.

I did, however, like her picture. I figure I have to start giving props where I can, because otherwise I'll be frustrated like none other when Tyra hands her the prize on a silver platter.