Page 360 of 363 FirstFirst ... 260310350351352353354355356357358359360361362363 LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3626

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Her flower picture is so perfect. Ugh.

covergirl doesnt really count, because you just have to smile, the other girls didnt really pose either. I really love her 2nd cg photo alot. And I really like her pose for the rockclimbing one. And I think the tulips one is really cute.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I'm going to have to go with guii on this one. Her flower picture is just awful, I can't even look dead at it, it's that bad. In the rock climbing picture, she didn't show off the clothes well. The line of the dress is distorted and the person has no idea what the dress looks like as a whole. In her Cover Girl photo, she's thrusting her shoulders in a very forced way while her smile is very forced and stiff. Personally, I don ''t like Atalya or Saleisha, but I would say Atalya is better. At least she has a neck and some life in her eyes. On top of that, she looks fresh and doesn't have Saleisha's horrid bags under her eyes. Also, Atalya has some bone structure (but not much). I really dislike both, but I'd say Atalya's better.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

I think her flower picture is just beautiful. And I like her bone structure and I like her eyes. Its different, makes more interesting. this was in december since thats when cycle 10 stopped filming, so she most be even skinner now. Im going to continue to love Saleisha unless she does something horrible that will make me hate her. She always owns the runway.

Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

These shots are my favorites of her. The first one especially. Theyve been posted, but I love them.

^ hmm .. nippie ... she seems still love that hairstyle (runway) and her arms in that looks muscular .. or maybe . i didn't see it clearly
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Dax

I don't like any of her early photos:

Smoking: Cute but nothing particularly striking. I can cut her some slack but considering she had a lot of experience she should have been able to turn around an amazing picture.

Rock-climbing: I don't think she showed the dress to its full potential. I'm not drawn to the expression in her face or the pose. This was a very creative photoshoot and a very high fashion one. I think she did good but nothing striking again.

Flower: She is absolutely dead.

Gargoyle: I like it but if you compare it to the others is rather flat. I don't see gargoyle, I see hip-hop.

Recycling: Great shot. I love her neck and the expression in her face. It's her first stellar shot. The only problem I had that week is that for me Heather or Jenah deserved the first call out. Other than that it was great.

Music Video: she did good and she stood out even thought she wasn't the featured girl.

Burning Car: Up to this point I think Ambreal's photo is better. I think Saleisha deserved a bottom 2 in here for sure. It's not fashion for me. The fact she was called before Chantal simply annoyed me.

Commercial: What a bad photo but good commercial. Actually it was a great photo.

Lion Dance: Amazing. Her best shot. I love the face and pose. It's high fashion.

Great Wall: Eh... it's a striking shot because she's jumping but I really didn't like that she had the same face in the group shot, in the individual shot and in the Lion Dance shot. Plus I think she lost her neck.

Her lion shot was my second favorite photo of cycle 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3005702;
    I think her flower picture is just beautiful.
    Alright, to each his own, but I just think it's awful. She looks absolutely dead in the eyes, she looks sick in the face, she's shifting her shoulders in an awkward way, the whole combination of everything makes it look awful. Not even Tyra would fake liking that tulip picture, and trust me, for how much Tyra was trying to prove to everyone that Saleisha was the best thing since sliced bread, the fact that she couldn't even avoid saying that picture was awful certainly says something.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Well people have different opinions. I like the flower shot alot. Its my opinion and I think it's wonderful