Page 358 of 363 FirstFirst ... 258308348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3626

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3004361;
    I could make a novel out of all the reasons I dislike Saleisha and all the reasons she shouldn't have won Gosh I don't like her. She's definitely my least favorite contestant & winner of all time!
    I agree. I just hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;3004435;
    I didn't see Cycle 9, but I have hears horror stories about Saleisha. But honestly, I think she's a better winner than Whitney, if only because she has one of the best walks I have ver seen on ANTM. I think she will do better than Saleisha in CG though, just because Withney has the CG look.
    I just hate Saleshia. And like Duckiies said I could write a novel. If you haven't seen Cycle Nine don't because I can't even watch that cycle because I just get pissed if I see Saleshia on tv. Whitney is a waaay better model than whatsherface. Shoot Atalya is better. And Whitney does have that classic CG look!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Saleisha is so much better than Atalya, she knows how to walk and pose, she just doesnt stand there like atalya did. I love Saleisha. I could write a novel about all the reasons that I think she's great.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

^ I disagree. Atalya is much more appealing to me...and her walk was pretty good. She has better speech than Saleisha and she has a lisp!

Atalya > Saleisha

Saleisha = Blech!

Math is fun

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3004733;
    I just hate Saleshia. And like Duckiies said I could write a novel. If you haven't seen Cycle Nine don't because I can't even watch that cycle because I just get pissed if I see Saleshia on tv. Whitney is a waaay better model than whatsherface. Shoot Atalya is better. And Whitney does have that classic CG look!
    Well, maybe that's why I think Saleisha is a good model. I didn't see the show, so I cant really compare her to the other girls in cycle 9, all I can see is her post show work and although I think she looks a little too commercial and NOT covergirl at all, Im not thinking of her as a contestant, Im thinking of her as a model. If I see cycle 9 I would probably hate her because from the portfolios that I have seen from that cycle, I would have wanted Heather to win. So I would have hated Saleisha for winning instead.
    The same thing with Whitney. I saw cycle 10 and I was rooting for Anya, so now I dont like Whit for winning over Anya. Its not her fault, I know, but I act like a kid when I dont get what I want (lol). Maybe if I hadn't seen cycle 10 I would be excited over a gorgeous plus sized FINALLY winning.
    So no, Im not watching cycle 9 because Ill probably have another temper tantrum and IMO Saleisha has enough people who hate her, she doesn't need another one

Well Saleisha's look is much more appealing than me. I think she's very beautiful. I loved her on the show, she was adorable and so bubbly, and usually I dont like the bubbly personalities so much. And she's so postive and she was confident about herself. And I thought her photos was awesome and that they showed diversity. She could be commercial but also edgey.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-18-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Oh! And it happened with Cycle 5 too when Nicole won. I liked her the whole show, until she won and (my) Nik lost. Like I said, temper tantrums...lol

FORT Fogey

I love Saleisha, and, unless she does something, like, really bad to make me hate her, I'll always love her.

I cant get over how good her damn walk is!! I thought my all time favorite walk was Naima but sheesh! I havent seen any post show pictures. Only runway and MLaaC, I would like to see some post show pictures, where can i find them? Oh and I think the picture where shes dressed in red in some sort of Chinese dragon (?) setting was probably one of the best that cycle. I dont know... I dont think she has a bad portfolio, I think that since i read hat Heather was the weird awkward (how the hell do i spell that word?!) I would be rooting for her (i like the weird ones that take good pics). I want to see post show Saleisha work. I think she might actually be pretty good.

FORT Fogey

Hm, there are some at Elite Model Management. She's under Development in NYC.