Page 357 of 363 FirstFirst ... 257307347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3626

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

I thought she looked really good in the Versace show. Her hair looked better, she looked confident and beautiful. I didn't like that she won C9, there were plenty of more deserving girls that cycle, but she did look good now. However, it still doesn't change the fact that I didn't think she should have won.

i think saleisha knows how to strut, but high fashion not really. she doesn't have that look. and yes, i still agree she shouldn't have won cycle 9. with her horrid portfolio and cheesy personality, but she can walk. but in the end of the runway, its not strong with her poses, but she can WALK. and her body language is great. i tried to mimic her walk but its so hard and katarzyna's walk is just so hard to mimic! i want to walk like them

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi;3003494;
    L.A Models is owned by Elite. I guess she wants to be close to home.
    LA Models is own by NY Models unless Elite own NY Models too. I see a lot of Elite Models on LA Models website but I see some NY Models, 1Model Management Models too.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

smoky eyes is very fit to her,the make up at the versace runway was really great!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

she looks great in the finale runaway !
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;3003501;
    Yup, you got that perfectly. I am so tired of this girl, listing reasons of why I dislike her makes me lazy because it's a lot of things.
    I could make a novel out of all the reasons I dislike Saleisha and all the reasons she shouldn't have won Gosh I don't like her. She's definitely my least favorite contestant & winner of all time!

I just love Saleisha. my second favorite of cycle 9 after jenah.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I just find Saleisha very mediocre. None of her shots ever stood out to me. She never had a "stand out" shot, IMO.

I dont think she's mediorce. She has a terrific walk. I think her great wall and lion shots were amazing, and her fire car one. I also really loved her second covergirl shot. I pretty much love all her shots minus the first cg. And many of her postshow modeling pictures are wonderful.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I didn't see Cycle 9, but I have hears horror stories about Saleisha. But honestly, I think she's a better winner than Whitney, if only because she has one of the best walks I have ver seen on ANTM. I saw the portfolios of the cycle 9 girls and there were other girls more deserving than Saleisha portfolio wise, but damn that walk is awesome. She may not be a good editorial model but she has the runway in the pocket. As for Whitney, I dont think she would do too good in either. I think she will do better than Saleisha in CG though, just because Withney has the CG look.