Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

That's my girl!

Any scans of the GenArt Fashion Show she recently did?
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie

She looked on on the runway..other than that I am still not a fan of her.I just wanted to stretch her neck, like the Northern Thai women do.

LMAO, Northern Thailand women's necks are too long. Way too long.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I love you Saleisha.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Newbie

I know, I went there last summer it was actually kind of creepy in a beautiful way...very hard to explain. But I meant that she should do it with moderation

FORT Fogey
    Saleisha was pretty good on the final runway for Versace. Still don't think she should have won.

Chantal & Jenah in the top three and Saleisha wins. I don't get it. I really don't.

She has such a mediocre, crappy portfolio, IMO. It's just ridiculous. Her rock climbing photo truly scares me.

I am so glad she will not be on my television screen for a while. No more boring MLAACG commercials.

i loved her portfolio, it wasn't the best, I thought Jenah's was. But Im really happy Saleisha won, because she was my second favorite.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I wish she could be my favorite too so that I can be able to stop being bitter but everything I do, I cannot like her.I don't have a reason to like her excpet for her runway but that's it.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Here's my opinion on her portfolio:

Smoking: She looks disgusted to be near Heather and you can't even see her eyes.
    Rock climbing: Honestly, this photo is one of the worst in ANTM history to me. She is upside down so you can't even see the dress, which is what they are supposed to be selling. You can always see her butt crack through the spandex shorts. Her face looks terrible, washed out and freaky.
    Tulip: Dull, boring. She's pushing her lips out and it looks weird. It doesn't even look like she's trying to model.
    Gargoyle: So wrong! It's like Claire's lingerie photo wrong. The smirk on her face, the positioning of her legs, the way her hand is holding the cape...wrong, wrong, wrong! Why was she called before Heather?
    Car Parts: With photos like Heather's, Chantal's, and Jenah's that week, this photo was laughable. How was she called first? The angle for her face is not a good one, and it is like she is forcing us to see her non-existent neck.
    Burning Car: The same bent-knee pose she always does. It's not a terrible photo but definitely not a good one.
    CG1: Just not for me. It looks forced.
    Lions & Dragons: Her best shot. It's got intensity which she somehow managed to force out of her face. But I still don't think it was better than Chantal's or Heather's.
    Great Wall: She doesn't look like she is trying to get over the wall. She is just jumping by a wall. She was definitely photoshopped higher than she actually jumped, and her face looks really messed up.
    CG2: If the smile wasn't so forced and her shoulders weren't so high, this shot would actually be pretty good.