Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

She certainly does the "push out lips in fierceness" thing Tyra always says she used to do.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2918221;
    The "old ladies" are watching her because, you know, they were invited to the show, meaning that they probably hold some sort of high positions in the fashion industry; also, it's a Bill Blass show at Saks, meaning that the audience would probably be select.

Her skin looks great as well, BTW!
    Uh yeah, I guess these "invited" guest of "high positions" are high fashion alright? I mean look at them gray hair, Saleisha walking, it just does not get any better Oh wait, it can. Her skin, you know, the large saggy dark bags under her eyes are "GREAT!"

She looks chubby in the Safilo picture. It's either chubby or stubby, or both when we see her. This girl is a mess haha.

I am so happy and proud of her! I almost gave up on her but I decided to stay the course. She loves the runway and looks great on it. I love you Leisha!
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2918238;
    She certainly does the "push out lips in fierceness" thing Tyra always says she used to do.
    Now Im reminded of Stacy Ann's song.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Shes going to book alot of runway shows with her walk but I don't think we will be seeing her in many editorials

She looks passable in the first set, but in the second one.. wtf?
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2918640;
    Shes going to book alot of runway shows with her walk but I don't think we will be seeing her in many editorials
    I love her walk and I love Bre's too.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2918195;
    Woah!

Peter Som's debut collection for the Bill Blass Fall 2008 Collection at Saks Fifth Avenue on April 2, 2008 in New York City. (getty)

This is quite great work for Saleisha; wow. Peter Som/Bill Blass is pretty big. I'm so happy she's getting work!

Thanks to Simplylovely for the images
    She is sooo wrong! She looks really tired and worn out! Dang so she is booking jobs...that no model really wants.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I honestly dont like her current hairstyle, it makes her forehead look so big ! I was probably one of the only few people the loved the mushroom cut on her. It did make her look more edgy & modelesque-isss in a way.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2919225;
    I honestly dont like her current hairstyle, it makes her forehead look so big ! I was probably one of the only few people the loved the mushroom cut on her. It did make her look more edgy & modelesque-isss in a way.
    it makes me remember about tyra!LOL
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique