Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Well said. I still love Saleisha, though, and I wish her all the best in her career.

Eww, her my life as a covergirl was dreadful... The photos were so normal and boring...
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mf1982;2806507;
    Finally a fellow fan! I like her too!
    Yes I am and one day when I am looking at Cycle 9 instead of looking PAST cycle 9, I will break down it down from a fan point of view (eliminations, etc). As is I just don't feel like rehashing the same old stuff every other day.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Saleisha's performance in that commercial wasn't quite as dreadful as Jaslene's, but it was very flat, lifeless, unconvincing.

I didnt watched the last episodes of cycle 9 until today and before i tought the fans were exageration and that Saleisha wasnt so bad.... but after watching the episodes im so mad! hahaha, in the chinese photoshoot made by Nigel, he is just talking bad about the other girls and saying saleisha is great, and clearly the other pictures were so muhc better than Saleishas and their performances, also about the go sees, they mentioned Bianca won but they comment a negative thing about her, and when were talking about saleisha Tyra was praising her and not mentioning that she is dull..., now i see where come all the people hating on Saleisha and Tyra & Nigel...

When Twiggy try to defend Jenah, Nigel was like kind of mad trying to make Jenah look as a bad model, and i didnt liked that...:nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince;2807818;
    Saleisha's performance in that commercial wasn't quite as dreadful as Jaslene's, but it was very flat, lifeless, unconvincing.
    I couldn't watch it when it came on. To think that we could tune in to see Chantal or Jenah rather than Saleisha just kills me. I practically gagged. I have never disliked an ANTM contestant as much as Saleisha.

Her commercial was average... it wasnt as good as the one miss Dani Evans did.. she represents a true black girl while Saleisha represents phony ass annoying little dora!

No, sorry. Still an average girl walking into a mall. Just with weird face paint.

Ok I get what they where trying to go for here, but it did not work on her face at all. She looks like a cartoon character, her eyes are dead, they obviously airbrushed out her bags. She has no facial shape at all, no cheekbones to speak of too soft in my opinion, nothing discernable or unique about her, in fact she is a tall girl with a boring face and an ok runway walk. Daria or shoot even Karlie Kloss can walk circles around her, and if Liya Kebede, Alek Wek, or even Chanel Iman would have turned this lame photo shoot out. thats just me