Page 12 of 363 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 3626

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

  1. #111
    fort return-ee(?) :) Yummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    in your TV, smiling with my eyes
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    i don't know, I wask like w/e with this girl but after finding out she has met Tyra before cycle 9 kind of made me not want to like her any more, I don't want another Jaslene pre-select fiasco :nono

    BTW, I'm thinking Tyra was the one who scouted her to be on the show, as she said she was in her interview
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-15-2007 at 09:23 PM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

  2. #112
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2574122;
    Look at the mini-fashion show she was in. I honestly think she blended in with the other models extremely well. Given their walks and looks on the runway, if you think Nik is more current, then you're blind. Saleisha's just simple-looking, not common, and simple is current. It's okay to be just pretty and not weird-looking like all the other girls of this cycle.
    You think blending in with other models is good, Its not good to blend in with the other models, to be honest I don't think the models in that runway show were that hot either. I don't think Nik is main-stream but I think she's hella better than Saleisha, if you want to see mainstream watch a real runway show for a worthy designer then say if she's mainstream cause I guarantee you she's not!
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  3. #113
    ascension Celsiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    932

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2574453;
    You think blending in with other models is good, Its not good to blend in with the other models, to be honest I don't think the models in that runway show were that hot either. I don't think Nik is main-stream but I think she's hella better than Saleisha, if you want to see mainstream watch a real runway show for a worthy designer then say if she's mainstream cause I guarantee you she's not!
    To blend in in terms of looking like you are a part of the collection is of course a good thing. It doesn't mean that you have to fade into the background, but if you are showing off a designer's collection, why would you want to look out of place? I never even said Saleisha was amazing, but I think her look is more mainstream than Nik's, and her walk is hella better than Nik's.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

  4. #114
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2574573;
    To blend in in terms of looking like you are a part of the collection is of course a good thing. It doesn't mean that you have to fade into the background, but if you are showing off a designer's collection, why would you want to look out of place? I never even said Saleisha was amazing, but I think her look is more mainstream than Nik's, and her walk is hella better than Nik's.
    Yeah, i agree with you. She's definitely more mainstream than Nik and blending in is definitely a good thing especially when you don't want to outshine the designer. I thought her walk was really good and she looks much better in person than in the released picture cause i thought she looked horrible there. Perhaps it's just the angle or something.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    i like her look, there's just something very effervescent about her face, her eyes are huge!

  6. #116
    FORT Fanatic infinite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    470

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    i like her big eyes.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    uh
    Posts
    5,017

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    Meh, I'm off her train. She's just too common looking at this point. Plus, the pursing of the lips, coupled with the no-neck monstrosity, is driving me wild.

  8. #118
    ANTMAddict!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    159

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    I noticed as well that her pic in the fade out group shot is completely different than the one on the CW website... and in my opinion, it's a worse shot of her. I think they are trying to make her less pretty, less obvious.

    She really is my hands down fave. CoverGirl would LOVE her commercial appeal.

  9. #119
    dont mess with me Blaase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    26
    Posts
    504

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    She is gorgeous. She won't have trouble getting signed to an agency at all.

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422

    Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMaddict;2579568;
    I noticed as well that her pic in the fade out group shot is completely different than the one on the CW website... and in my opinion, it's a worse shot of her. I think they are trying to make her less pretty, less obvious.

    She really is my hands down fave. CoverGirl would LOVE her commercial appeal.
    Kimberly's and Ebony's are also different.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.