Page 12 of 363 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

i don't know, I wask like w/e with this girl but after finding out she has met Tyra before cycle 9 kind of made me not want to like her any more, I don't want another Jaslene pre-select fiasco :nono

BTW, I'm thinking Tyra was the one who scouted her to be on the show, as she said she was in her interview
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-15-2007 at 09:23 PM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2574122;
    Look at the mini-fashion show she was in. I honestly think she blended in with the other models extremely well. Given their walks and looks on the runway, if you think Nik is more current, then you're blind. Saleisha's just simple-looking, not common, and simple is current. It's okay to be just pretty and not weird-looking like all the other girls of this cycle.
    You think blending in with other models is good, Its not good to blend in with the other models, to be honest I don't think the models in that runway show were that hot either. I don't think Nik is main-stream but I think she's hella better than Saleisha, if you want to see mainstream watch a real runway show for a worthy designer then say if she's mainstream cause I guarantee you she's not!
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2574453;
    You think blending in with other models is good, Its not good to blend in with the other models, to be honest I don't think the models in that runway show were that hot either. I don't think Nik is main-stream but I think she's hella better than Saleisha, if you want to see mainstream watch a real runway show for a worthy designer then say if she's mainstream cause I guarantee you she's not!
    To blend in in terms of looking like you are a part of the collection is of course a good thing. It doesn't mean that you have to fade into the background, but if you are showing off a designer's collection, why would you want to look out of place? I never even said Saleisha was amazing, but I think her look is more mainstream than Nik's, and her walk is hella better than Nik's.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2574573;
    To blend in in terms of looking like you are a part of the collection is of course a good thing. It doesn't mean that you have to fade into the background, but if you are showing off a designer's collection, why would you want to look out of place? I never even said Saleisha was amazing, but I think her look is more mainstream than Nik's, and her walk is hella better than Nik's.
    Yeah, i agree with you. She's definitely more mainstream than Nik and blending in is definitely a good thing especially when you don't want to outshine the designer. I thought her walk was really good and she looks much better in person than in the released picture cause i thought she looked horrible there. Perhaps it's just the angle or something.

i like her look, there's just something very effervescent about her face, her eyes are huge!

i like her big eyes.

FORT Fogey

Meh, I'm off her train. She's just too common looking at this point. Plus, the pursing of the lips, coupled with the no-neck monstrosity, is driving me wild.

ANTMAddict!

I noticed as well that her pic in the fade out group shot is completely different than the one on the CW website... and in my opinion, it's a worse shot of her. I think they are trying to make her less pretty, less obvious.

She really is my hands down fave. CoverGirl would LOVE her commercial appeal.

She is gorgeous. She won't have trouble getting signed to an agency at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMaddict;2579568;
    I noticed as well that her pic in the fade out group shot is completely different than the one on the CW website... and in my opinion, it's a worse shot of her. I think they are trying to make her less pretty, less obvious.

She really is my hands down fave. CoverGirl would LOVE her commercial appeal.
    Kimberly's and Ebony's are also different.