Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

As much as I hate to admit it, i believe that Saleisha has a very strong walk. She doesn't deserve to win though.

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2710090;
    As much as I hate to admit it, i believe that Saleisha has a very strong walk. She doesn't deserve to win though.
    Her walk is definitely a big strength for her. She really knows how to work it on the runway.

FORT Newbie

I was watching episode 3 of Cycle 6 and in the catwalk part (around 13.00 minutes) I totally see Saleisha walking the runway. or at least a look-a-like.
    i can't ad any photo's because i'm new here and not allowed already, but maybe someone can?

FORT Newbie

So hope Saleisha wins. [mod edit] Sorry, I think the other two are mediocore in comparison. I know the average audience love blondes and they have more fun etc but I think Saleisha is awesome and I'm a blonde myself. Yes, she is cute and I think that wonderful. There are so many models who want to look hardcore and edgy. Remember when Kate Moss first appeared?? She was known as the girl next door!!! Enough said. I wish you the best Saleisha, we over here are rooting for you girl!!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-08-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Dax

If the pics presented are the CG adds then I wonder how in the world will Saleisha be called first. That add is nowhere near Chantal's and Jenah's.

FORT Regular

Saleisha ROKS MY SOX!

Seems like there are more Saleisha fans than I thought. I wish they did something different to Saleisha's hair in the commercial, but she definitely looks more natural and prettier in this CG than the top 6 CG! I don't think she'll be called first in the top 3, I think she'll be in the bottom 2. Kinda like Nicole when she messed up her commercial and then will rock the top 2 and win! I hope Saleisha wins! Go Saleisha!

I cant believe she was allowed to compete when she is clearly going against the rules.
    Even Kimberly and Bianca have spoken about it being unfair:

On the Saleisha/Bianca fight:

It started off with a couple girls. I was sitting next to Bianca. We were talking to Saleisha about her previous experiences. We had heard she went to the TZONE Camp and was in a Wendy's commercial and all different kinds of stuff before she went on the show. We thought that was kind of unfair because one, she was winning all the challenges so we were jealous and two that gives her a huge leg up with Tyra, even though people said she was going to get a harder chance with her. ... We were just talking to her, saying, "Do you think that's really fair?" and "What kind of experience do you really have?" I always thought "America's Next Top Model" was for amateurs to build from the bottom to the top, not to jump in halfway and make it to the top. That's how it got started. Someone got offended somewhere along the lines and they got all ghetto, getting in each other's faces and making unnecessary insults. What they didn't show also was Chantal got involved. It was crazy. She got involved too. It was a big blowout and that really sucked because I felt that really split up the house really bad. The whole Lisa-Bianca thing was really early and they ended up making up, even if it wasn't real. (Laughs). But that ended up splitting the girls into two different camps. There was Team Bianca and Team Saleisha, Chantal. So that was kind of s----. They got along after that, but I don't know if there was an official "I'm sorry, blah blah blah." It took a while but thinf started to cool down a bit because we're all going to live in the house for who knows how long. You don't really want that kind of tension between each other.

FORT Newbie

Kate moss is the girl next door?
    I beg to differ! I have no idea where you live
    but that is NO girl next door and I'm pretty sure
    i don't have to ask anyone to agree with me on that.

Her eyes are very strange and far apart from eachother, her nose is very unique and different, and all of that combined makes a beautiful model
    because unique looks SELL SELL SELL!

Saleisha is pretty but she can be a model for target or Marshalls, ok?
    As for real fashion brands, a definite NO. She's too generic
    and if you're going to be generic in person, at least have killer photos!
    and she doesn't even have that! Terrible Terrible covergirl pictures.

The only ANTM winner with seemingly high fashion looks is Yoanna.
    and Saleisha is definetly no Yoanna in my book or in any book.

Maybe she can settle for a obese JAslene

Well I never saw her in wendy's commercial and I like wendys. Wendys isn't really modelling anyway... Oooh I hope she wins!