Thread: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Dax

Re: Saleisha - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince;2708408;
    As for last night's episode, why did no one point out that Saleisha completely lost her neck in the photo?
    I loved her picture but the close-up was just weird...

What I hated that Jay was like "you become more editorial everytime I see you". They didn't even start shooting, how does he knows she was more editorial than last week? And then Tyra was "you were the only one that jumped". She was just complimented Chantal because she did that too. Not fair...:nono

If she was really bad Tyra wouldn't have hired her to be in that runway show in Tyra Show. Honestly you all act as if like Saleisha is the worst model in the world, as if like you can get a maid from a village and let her have big droopy eyes and lips the size of giants and will say that she is more high fashion and more modelesque than Saleisha. [mod edit] I don't know why, seeing that no one hated Felicia or Nik like this, even though they are somehow similar in some ways and even Miss Jay said that Saleisha reminded him of Nik. And funny how people say they would see a lot of girls who look like Saleisha in the street? Really? Cause I'm in NYC and I never once saw someone who looked like Saleisha. I saw some girls who looked like Chantal and Bianca, but Saleisha? No... Okay since everyone is comparing Saleisha and Jenah, I'm gonna do that too!

The reason why people love Nik, is because she looks more beautiful, and less common than Saleisha, and consistently delivered gorgeous photos from week to week. Even Felicia, who has been called "video-hoochie" alot, was IMO far prettier than Saleisha, and 3/4 of Felicia's shots were sunning, while 1/4 was great, and the other was mediocre. It just always gets me *a little* worked up when people compare Nik, who is IMO the most beautiful contestant of all the NTM's, to Saleisha, who is average, and doesn't deserve to be there more than Lisa, Hether, or even Ebony, Victoria, and Sarah.

Despite this, I thought Saleisha's photo was absolutely fierce yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2708835;
    Despite this, I thought Saleisha's photo was absolutely fierce yesterday.
    I actually agree. The photoshop guys did a good job on her nose (making it look thinner than it is) in both pictures. All 4 girls' shots were good, 3 of them were great, and Bianca went home (which is how it should have been based on the challenge and the photo shoot).

Two of Saleisha's best shots, if you ask me. Next week's episode looks good.
    I love to ride the woodies.

"'If you're flammable and you have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table.' Mitch Hedberg"

FORT Fanatic

I Loved her picture yesterday it rocked!

She looks like plastic surgery gone wrong to me.

Huge, bulbous nose, and extremely horrible features. I actually somewhat don't hate her personality but I hate everything else about her.

I'd really like to see her win and watch her fall right off the scene and being ridiculed by all the agents and such who actually realize she sucks.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-08-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Indeed.

I have never been this disgusted with ANTM. Ever.

I wouldn't despise Saleisha so much if she wasn't favored and given a free pass through the entire competition.

She doesn't belong in the top three. No way. Not in this lifetime baby.

I pray that when Saleisha wins, Tyra will be like

HAHA JUST KIDDING YOU'RE TOO UGLY AND LAME TO BE AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL! TOUGH LUCK MUSHROOM HEAD.

But I can only dream that will happen . or maybe Tyra has an obsession and craving for mushrooms every second of her life and they're making her fat and to stop that craving, she gives a disgusting girl a mushroom cut therefore making her even MORE repulsive. Therefore, killing Tyra's cravings to eat mushrooms.

Dax

America's Next Top Model!

FORT Newbie

Just a thought guys, Does anyone remember at the lions and dragons shoot, what order Saleisha did her shoot in, Was she last? What Im getting at is, Im watching teh shoot last night and I noticed she went last. Didnt she also go last last week? Also, do you really think she came up with the jumping idea herself? I think Tyra might have told her to do it, just to stand out because none of the other girls before her did something that fierce? Food for thought. Im not saying the picture isnt good, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2708996;

America's Next Top Model!

you're so funny.
    anti-nigel