Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Sarah - Cycle 9

Re: Sarah - Cycle 9

she gain weight !!!!!!!!

FORT Fan

I really liked Sarah. I don't like that new picture though. She has bags under her eyes...ewwwwww. Her hair looks better. Any hair would look better than what ANTM gave her.

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2795848;
    she gain weight !!!!!!!!
    I am sure that if Sarah had had the weight she has now instead of the weight she had at the time of her elimination Tyra+Gang of Four still would have found a trumped up excuse to stop her from being in the overseas episodes of the cycle.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Newbie

I have spoken with Sara from her myspace which I received an email from her and she is in talks with Wilhelmina Model Management and there is a good chance she will be signed with them, which I have suggested to her that there ia plus size/normal size division which woul;d be perfect for her.I wish her the best.
    Here is something I paste from her myspace
    "Thanks so much! I've been in talks with Wilhemina and will hopefully be meeting with them soon! Cheers, Sarah
    P.S. Tell your sister I say thanks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2795829;
    She's pretty there but not in terms of fashion.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2800191;
    I am sure that if Sarah had had the weight she has now instead of the weight she had at the time of her elimination Tyra+Gang of Four still would have found a trumped up excuse to stop her from being in the overseas episodes of the cycle.
    I agree with you 100% on this.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Wilhelmina is perfect for her!

Quote Originally Posted by rbmeek7;2801287;
    I have spoken with Sara from her myspace which I received an email from her and she is in talks with Wilhelmina Model Management and there is a good chance she will be signed with them, which I have suggested to her that there ia plus size/normal size division which woul;d be perfect for her.I wish her the best.
    Here is something I paste from her myspace
    "Thanks so much! I've been in talks with Wilhemina and will hopefully be meeting with them soon! Cheers, Sarah
    P.S. Tell your sister I say thanks!"
    I am so happy for Sarah. I hope Tyra+Gang of Four are reading this thread because if they are they will realize that once again they misjudged the potential of an ANTM contestant. Please tell Sarah that first of all we are looking forward to her testshots and then her getting modeling assignments. Sarah you will do very well at modeling. So what do you know Nigel gets proven wrong in his tirade against Sarah about her weight. A plus/normal size borderline woman such as Sarah(C9) Hartshorne can model. ( amazonophile laughing at Nigel).
    Last edited by amazonophile; 02-19-2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: boldface add

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2819873;
    I know in alot of asian countries, the ideal beauty is typically the blonde hair, blue eyes 'barbie-doll' look, It was even apparent when the models went to China. One of they guys who was judging them(I think during the flying challenge) said something along the lines of, "Chantal is beautiful, she's got blonde hair,"
    so this is the real reason why Sarah got elimanated. I knew all along the real reason had nothing to do with weight. Now my question is: When Nigel was doing his best to tear down Sarah why didnt he tell the truth as to the real reason why he wanted to send Sarah home instead of going on about losing 3 or 4 lbs. Does Tyra+Gang of Four think that Sarah(and the viewers for that matter), were born yesterday?
    Last edited by amazonophile; 03-03-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: add a question

FORT Fogey

I don't get it. How is that at all confirmation that she was eliminated for different reasons than what was said on the show? I love Sarah but I have to admit that when they were in the bottom two together that I was pulling for Chantal to make it through 100%. I did think the "YOU'RE LOSING WEIGHT" badgering was pushed a little too hard by the judges but I don't think there should be any big conspiracy theory about. When it came down to it I think they just felt she was the least impressive that week as well as seeing more potential in Chantal. But I think Sarah would've gone home regardless of who was in the bottom two alongside her, not just Chantal. They expect the plus-sized models to have so much personality to the point where they are almost obnoxious (which I found Toccara to be) and view any sign of humility as weakness and huge drop in confidence. So once the spark is "lost" they are sent packing.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2786007;
    New headshot.

She looks like a Reed student.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free