Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Sarah - Cycle 9

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

Re: Sarah - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2778065;
    I have been waiting for Sarah`s Supermodels Unlimited photoshoot also. However, something seems to be holding it up. I know this may sound like a conspiracy theory but it seems to me that someone (or a group of someones?), is going to very great lengths to stop Sarah from having her pictures published and to stop her from getting any media attention at all. I know there was that one project she had with Covergirl and then it is like she disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle. I still do not buy the "official reason" of "significant weight loss" for why Sarah did not get to be in the overseas episodes of cycle 9. Wow that picture of Sarah is hot . Where did you find it and do you know if Sarah has signed on with an agency yet? I wish Sarah would get hired by an agency already. I want to see her have a modeling career like Lisa(C9).
    [I Got It From Her Myspace, Im Her Friend ;p]
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2778138;
    sarah had the most beautiful face in cycle 9. big eyes, full lips, ect. she was flawless & took excellent pictures. i was SO hoping she'd go to china instead of binaca.
    I defintely agree with you about Sarah`s big eyes and especially full lips .
    Quote Originally Posted by dann;2778139;
    i like sarah's boby, not slim like other models but not fat as a plus
    Personally, I liked her weight (I just wish she was more toned and muscular like her C6 namesake although if I had been on the judging panel I would have considered Sarah(C9)`s body tone issue to be minor and I certainly would not have used it as an excuse for her eliminanation ). Her lips while not quite as full as I would have liked them to be were still very beautiful and if I had been on the judging panel I would have wanted Sarah to be one of the first contestants to be called out and accepted for the trip to China. Personally the way I look at it I was hoping that Sarah would have gone to China and Saleisha sent home.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2778787;
    I'd rather see her acting. I think she would do well in that field and I recall her having acting experience in the past so that is probably what she wants to do in the future. Either way, I hope to see more of her in the future.
    Now that you mention it CCL I think it would be cool to have Sarah(C9) Hartshorne in an acting career She would be so beautiful on TV or in the movies. If she does go into acting I hope she does sci-fi/fantasy in action roles (like Jessica Alba did for Dark Angel). Those kind of roles would be perfect for Sarah. However, I still would want her to model also and appear in alot of men`s magazines such as Maxim and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by ethereal.eyes;2778908;
    [I Got It From Her Myspace, Im Her Friend ;p]
    ethereal.eyes since you are her friend please tell Sarah not to listen to what Tyra +Gang of Four(especially Nigel ) had to say about her weight and her ability to model. . Please tell Sarah that she has alot of fans and that I am one of them and that her fans want her to continue to model and that she would be a very good model. ( I also think it would be cool if Sarah would visit FORT and tell us what she thinks of this thread and what her plans are ). Also ethereal.eyes if you find anymore pics of Sarah please post them on this thread. I hope we see alot more of Sarah.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 02-02-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: boldface correction
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

New headshot.

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

is that sarah? that does not look like her at all!

CCL

That picture doesn't do her justice. Her eyes look nice, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

top 3~kat, anya, fatima nextBIGthing's Avatar

LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2786007;
    New headshot.

Wow Sarah looks somewhat different as a brunette but still very good. Way to go Sarah. Tyra just does not get it about what makes a good model. (neither does her sidekick Gang of Four).

I dont know if it has been posted or not but here is Sarah`s myspace page: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/279573068

FORT Fogey

Sarah, get signed! You and Ebony had the most potential in Cycle 9, and your portfolio is my personal favorite in Top Model history! I'd love it if she got signed to FORD, Willy, or Click.

She's pretty there but not in terms of fashion.