Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Cycle 9

FORT Newbie

Re: Victoria - Cycle 9

more evidence, this season is ridiculous. ie. no smoking, drinking, going outside, READING! and apparently no inquisitive intellectual girls. mr. jay is satan's lapdog afterall. its like a parody of antm. that tastes like stale garbage. glad she got out of there, but not before leaving her nerdy mark on 3rd rate reality tv slop

FORT Fogey

haha, Victoria is such a sore loser! I'm glad they gave her the axe!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2620891;
    haha, Victoria is such a sore loser! I'm glad they gave her the axe!
    nah she's too smart to be sore about losing ANTM. i mean look at her response here

IG: Does this mean you think your elimination was based on television, not modeling?
    VM: No. I mean, my cactus picture wasn't very good. I don't consider myself very pretty. Most high fashion or editorial models aren't that pretty in real life, anyway. I'm too pale, too gangly, and have too weird a face to ever be considered sexy. But the show's definitely geared toward a certain kind of girl, and at the end of the day, I did go on as a joke.

and i can't believe tyra thought she would throw her shoe at her, i mean how self absorbed can you be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2620895;
    nah she's too smart to be sore about losing ANTM. i mean look at her response here

IG: Does this mean you think your elimination was based on television, not modeling?
    VM: No. I mean, my cactus picture wasn't very good. I don't consider myself very pretty. Most high fashion or editorial models aren't that pretty in real life, anyway. I'm too pale, too gangly, and have too weird a face to ever be considered sexy. But the show's definitely geared toward a certain kind of girl, and at the end of the day, I did go on as a joke.

and i can't believe tyra thought she would throw her shoe at her, i mean how self absorbed can you be?
    She's sore towards Tyra's direction. And I'm pretty sure she won't be modeling target's fall collection on the Tyra show!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2621228;
    And I'm pretty sure she won't be modeling target's fall collection on the Tyra show!
    that's not something to be sad about. in fact, she should be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2620737;
    I miss Victoria, I honestly don't understand how why she was eliminated.
    Tyra and Co. could have easily photoshopped the rings on her neck...her photo wasn't even that bad.
    They did photoshop the rings on her neck. They added them.

Seriously. There's no way that she had grooves that deep and noticeable in the unretouched version of that picture. There may have been lines there, but it was clearly not natural.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

wow. i can't believe tyra thought victoria was going to throw that heel at her. ridiculous. i'm surprised tyra didn't blow up like she did on tiffany. i would laugh.
    i keep bleeding love.

aw come on, it's kind of far fetched to think they added the rings in her neck. they could have just chosen a bad frame and been done with it. it wasn't even the picture that did her in, it was her attitude. i thought her picture was good!

I will never believe the winner is the best or the reason of elimination because its all about entertainment and lots of them are more sucessful than the winner after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2621479;
    wow. i can't believe tyra thought victoria was going to throw that heel at her. ridiculous. i'm surprised tyra didn't blow up like she did on tiffany. i would laugh.
    maybe she did, but they didn't show it...