Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Cycle 9

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattfaithful;2614844;
    who said model = pretty???
    Exactly, if you went to style.com and browsed through all the designer collections not every model is going to be pretty, infact some will seem quite ugly but this industry trys to promote different kinds of beauty and Victoria is definately one of those quirky, different girls you'd see walking the runway. There's a lot of people interested in her in the fashion industry.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Re: Victoria - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2610176;
    She looks VERY manly in her make-over shot.
    Bustak I am puzzled: What do you think makes this picture of Victoria look like a man ? Please explain. I don’t get it Bustak.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2610386;
    I don't believe we'd define maleness in the same way, then. I think her makeover shot is stunning.
    My sentiments exactly GuruBishisama .
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;2611271;
    Which, IMO, is a GREAT thing. Androgyny is hot and it's in. She also looks unbelievably sexy in an almost men's magazine way. I didn't think she could pull off such a look since she's such a high fashion looking girl. Kudos Crown Vic!

Also, LOVE her even more after the interview. You were ROBBED, Victoria!
    Personally I would not call Victoria androgynic (by way of comparison Mollie Sue(C6) is but I will agree with you that Victoria is “unbelievably sexy in an almost men's magazine way” ( a trait that she shares with Ebony). I think that may explain why she was eliminated. Notice how Tyra+ Gang of Four repeatedly condemn “male magazine look “ in ANTM contestants ( I wonder why? ) .
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2615755;
    Bustak I am puzzled: What do you think makes this picture of Victoria look like a man ? Please explain. I don’t get it Bustak.
    She looks like Hillary Swank to me. She's very lean, and that makes her arms/shoulders bigger and more square. Her jaw seems strong. Her pose is kind of "drag" too. I'm in NYC and I've seen posters for drag queens with that exact pose. She looks good (and has an interesting look that can work in ehr favor) but she somewhat looks like a guy in that particular picture.

FORT Regular

I think sometimes her photos are weird. sometimes they are awesome. on camera though, she is absolutely stunning. maybe she should be an actress or something instead.

Anyone feel that she kinda got the AJ edit? They both were eliminated for their attitude and "not wanting to be there".

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

wrote a testimonial for victoria at myspace and the next day she sent me a message to thank me... gee so sweet. Love, love this girl. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMA;2615862;
    Anyone feel that she kinda got the AJ edit? They both were eliminated for their attitude and "not wanting to be there".
    exactly. remember at the plants/flowers photoshoot, she was like "i..just...want...to go...TO THE LIBRARY"!

you know she wanted to say home.
    i keep bleeding love.

I personally think she wasn't wanting to go home.She just a bit confused about what a model should be like,and it's why she asked questions to the judges.It reminds me of Janice Dickinson,if she was there instead of Twiggy,she might be glad to answer those questions not feeling offended by Victoria's ...talking back.

FORT Newbie

it was really sad to see victoria go. tot she would have at least lasted a bit longer.

she kind of reminded me of this singer called Hayley Westenra.

i3dotphotobucketdotcom/albums/y58/curryz/hayleydotjpg

(can't post the pic because I'm new!)
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-18-2007 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbusJP;2615908;
    I personally think she wasn't wanting to go home.She just a bit confused about what a model should be like,and it's why she asked questions to the judges.It reminds me of Janice Dickinson,if she was there instead of Twiggy,she might be glad to answer those questions not feeling offended by Victoria's ...talking back.
    I agree! Never did see her 'talking back'. She asked questions, because she was there to learn! Perhaps in the industry all girls are just supposed to be quiet mice