Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Cycle 9

Re: Victoria - Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by Gielos;2550558;
    Hehe. Amazonophile. You are obsessed.

She looks very tall.
    I'd put her at 5'11.
    Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d;2550701;
    As of now, I don't see her in Paris nor Milan.
    You are right Gielos I am obsessed and if you are right about Victoria`s height combined with everything about known about Victoria so far ;that would make her Sara(C6) 2.0 (tall,intelligent and full lips). My only fear with Victoria(C9) is that history will repeat itself and like her cycle 6 analog make it overseas, but not make it to the finale episode.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-29-2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: add two words
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Newbie

I went to high school with this girl--- she is possibly one of the funniest people I have ever met. But quiet/funny, so I don't know how she will be on TV. Also, she is completely brilliant, but not obnoxious about it. I always thought she was pretty, she was super skinny too, but never really showed it, her hair was always in a ponytail and stuff. its weird she is on the show though, i never thought she would like reality tv or want to be on it.

but root for her, victoria is cool!

I really like her i think she is beautiful and hope she gets far! she kinda reminds me of Brooke (c6), Amanda (c7) and Dawn (canadas next top model 1) , all three combined! so is great!

Quote Originally Posted by LeFIERCE;2550825;
    I went to high school with this girl--- she is possibly one of the funniest people I have ever met. But quiet/funny, so I don't know how she will be on TV. Also, she is completely brilliant, but not obnoxious about it. I always thought she was pretty, she was super skinny too, but never really showed it, her hair was always in a ponytail and stuff. its weird she is on the show though, i never thought she would like reality tv or want to be on it.

but root for her, victoria is cool!

can you post any high school photos?
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

FORT Newbie

i didn't really know her that well, so i don't have any pics, sorry. i would upload her senior yearbook picture, which is pretty, but i don't know how

from what i remember she had perfect skin and a sort of elfin face. and she was really, really skinny. she wasn't really one of the "hot girls" lol, because she was too skinny and looked kind of young. also she doesnt look anything like the picture here-- in high school she had much blonder hair and i dont think it was dyed. maybe she dyed it brown before the show? she is a lot prettier than it shows in the official picture or screencaps, thats my opiinion. she is really really nice though! def not the bitch of the cycle!

I am officially on Team Victoria! I think she is beautiful, and I know that she will go far in this competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Gielos;2550558;
    Hehe. Amazonophile. You are obsessed.

She looks very tall.
    I'd put her at 5'11.
    i think 5'11'' as well. you can't see her body that well in the promo pic, because her clothes are so baggy. i like her alot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life;2547340;
    I normally go for pretty blondes, but I dunno... Victoria is totally a fave of mine. I can see her walking down the runway thingy in the house they give girls to practice on at night, while the rest of the girls are sleeping. Something like a secret determination.
    omg I love this! haha I so want to quote this and put it on my signature

this girl seems really smart [hopefully she isn't obnoxious like Sara C6 ], I so want this girl to be the girl that turns out to be one of the best
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Newbie

ahhh omigod i am so excited she on the show! a very VERY striking girl in real life, like a cross between a doll and a lotr elf, lol.

TEAM VICTORIA !!!!

besides, everyone else seems so regular pretty.

VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA

Quote Originally Posted by LeFIERCE;2551075;
    ahhh omigod i am so excited she on the show! a very VERY striking girl in real life, like a cross between a doll and a lotr elf, lol.

TEAM VICTORIA !!!!

besides, everyone else seems so regular pretty.

VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA
    I love the girls who are striking and or look like dolls and lotr elf's are fierce
    omg, stunning~*~.