Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Cycle 9

Re: Victoria - Cycle 9

I normally go for pretty blondes, but I dunno... Victoria is totally a fave of mine. I can see her walking down the runway thingy in the house they give girls to practice on at night, while the rest of the girls are sleeping. Something like a secret determination.

That would be awesome if she did. Secret determination all the way to the top.

First girl to reach 100 posts!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Regular

When I first saw her picture I didnt like her, her face seemed too long and flattish but her eyes nose andmouth were nice I thought maybe if she did some head on face straight forward shots she'd look nice but I saw the pictures from the last page and thats just meh..

She looks like she has the height though I think she'll be the awkward tall one this cycle.

She really is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;2545931;
    Oh wow, you are seriously fanatic with Sara and full lips I love her, too, but not to this degree.

I do like Victoria quite alot. I think she will photograph quite well, and with a proper makeover, she'll rock. Her look is sooo unique that's not even funny.
    You are right Celsiso about me. One of the first things I notice on a model are the lips (both Sara(C6) and Victoria (C9) have full lips. ).
    Quote Originally Posted by onigiri033;2545789;
    She'll probably the geeky girl that will discover her true *feirceness* and we will all root for her until she gets eliminated so that Tyra can have her pre-select.
    I just hope that what onigiri mentioned in this quote does not become something else Sara(C6) and Victoria(C9) have in common. Unfourtunately,history has a way of repeating itself. I just hope Nigel does not treat Victoria(C9) the way he treated Sara(C6).
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fogey

UGH. Something about this girl just looks SO FAMILIAR to me but I can't for the life of me figure out who she looks like. More so in the shots where she is directly facing the camera.

FORT Fogey

Victoria's beauty took a while to grab me. When I first saw the new batch of lovelies, she didn't really stand out, but as the days go by, I find myself more and more raptured by her looks. I seldom like to hop on a pre-show train (it's usually a recipe for disaster) but I can't help myself in this case. Team Victoria all the way.

i have high hopes for this girl.. she's not traditional model pretty... hopefully she makes it far enough to get a good makeover and i think her face can wear make up well.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

I really think she is one of the most beautiful out of the bunch. Call me crazy, but that's my opinion. She looks fierce on camera ex: Group Photo, Pre Show, And the previews. She has to make it to the last 6 at least.

No. Just no.