Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!**

Re: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!*

Reese1970, thank you for sharing your photos with us. I didn't think I would be excited for Cycle 9 since Cycle 8 was a disaster in my books, but now I am.

And hepcat, thanks for taking the time to do this interview.

Re: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!*

There's a little more information in the article I wrote for the site about this, but I get the feeling most people in this forum didn't see it. It's over here:

Filming Begins for Cycle 9 of America's Next Top Model: Tyra Takes Her Crew To Sea

Just a little more information about the cruise and comments from other passengers.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Best.

Spoiler.

EVER!!!

Thanks Reese1970 and Hepcat!

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2427638;
    Thanks to both of you for organizing all of these spoilers. They were very interesting. I'm a little shocked that ANTM didn't just rent a private boat to film. Closing off sections of the boat at a time must have angered a lot of people who paid good money to use those facilities.
    Wow--- seeing that you spent a lot of time and money organizing a cruise vacation for what 4 (?) generations of your family I would be extremely pissed off... you should definitely look into the paperwork (agreement) with the cruise line and see if it mentions continuously restricting access for no apparent safety precautions, etc.... to its patrons. First, you have an invasion of privacy case... because you did not voluntarily consent to be on television by simply boarding the ship unless you knew about it before hand. Posting a sign (in a confined area where you have to be--its a ship for god's sake!) does not meet the reasonable requirement of giving you both forewarning and other options to avoid having both your personal privacy and that of your children and even your parents--invaded! Second, vacation resorts, ships, etc are generally under certain contractual obligations to provide you with certain amenities (if you will) made available throughout the duration of your stay (otherwise why would you sign up in the first place... no one gets excited about boarding a ship where you stay in your room to avoid being filmed or can't work-out (even though a gym/track is listed as available)). Absent safety risks and other precautionary measures, (which, incidentally, don't include signing a contract with a network for either money or free advertising purposes) you paid for certain attractions and were restricted without just cause. Undoubtedly, many patrons would have chosen to not travel that particular time or with RC cruise line had they known they would be denied access and other reasonably expected privileges (cameras, etc.) IF I were you (despite it being cool getting photos and spoilers) I'd go ahead and ask for my money back. RC cruise line had no right to offer you a service and then limit it... in short... you formed a contract and they breached it... I'd even go so far as to suggest (if they refuse to hear you out) hiring an attorney.. that will make them sweat a little. I love spoilers and reality tv... but enough is enough and I'd be damned if I paid for a cruise and someone told me what to do and where I could and could not go.

FORT Newbie

I think those photos will be very usefull :3

i spotted Bianca, Victoria and Janet in those pics.
    "And yes, I still walk like this, all day, everyday." - Jaslene, Cycle 8.
    "I don't feel like it's a modeling competition anymore, I feel like it's a f***ing personality competition, and that pisses me off." - Jenah, Cycle 9.
    *MySpace*

Yellow shorts girl didn't make it.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Fan

I see Biance,Ambreal,Victoria i dont see janet

I have definately spotted:
    Ambreal
    Bianca
    Chantal
    Kimberly
    Janet
    Jenah
    Mila and
    Victoria

FORT Fan

ok i see janet ugly self now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234