Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!**

Re: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!*

Quote Originally Posted by mf1982;2427432;
    LMAO! I love the fact that you were able to get these pictures.
    She's a FORT hero!

FORT Fanatic

Re: Special Report: Where Does Tyra Want Her Vacation This Cycle? **SPOILERS AHOY!*

Thanks to both of you for organizing all of these spoilers. They were very interesting. I'm a little shocked that ANTM didn't just rent a private boat to film. Closing off sections of the boat at a time must have angered a lot of people who paid good money to use those facilities. I'm not shocked that the crew was so guarded about handing out information. Usually crews are intimidated to not share anything about the taping. If they do, the consequences are being fired on the spot. I'm also wondering why none of the models ate. Yes, you have to be skinny but not eating is just going to be disasterous to their health down the road. It's about eating right proportions and being healthy, not skipping it altogether.

thank you so much, Reese1970 and hepcat. I'm very exciting

Love all the new girls!!! CharmBuster's Avatar

wow!!Thanks to reese and hepcat for this interview!!!

Thanks Reese for sharing your exciting discovery!!!

FORT Fan

how many girls are left? is this the beginning of taping?

FORT Fan

where was the cruise heading?

Wow a real spoiler, very nice job. Thanks for that interview Hepcat.

It kind of reminds me of the season 3 when they flew away the first week to do the swimsuit photos. Very cool.

I'm not sure if it's the same cruise I took daCVingwolf, but when I went on the same ship it left from San Juan, then to St. Thomas, St. Maartin, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, then back to San Juan. It may be a different cruise though.

Can't wait to see this!
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Thanks for the awesome spoilers, Reese1970 Also thanks to hepcat for conducting the interview.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

great interview!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast