FORT Fan

Cycle 8 girls post-show

who is signed from cycle 8 post show?

Samantha-Elite
    Sarah-Elite
    Jaslene-Elite

FORT Newbie

Re: Cycle 8 girls post-show

Cassandra signed with Seattle Models Guild about 3 seconds after her elimination episode.

Seattle Models Guild. wow. the model mecca.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2416960;
    Are you joking or serious? I'm leaning towards the former, but what do I know.

Now, does Elite Chicago vs Elite NY or Elite LA all carry the same weight? I'm assuming there's a heirarchy within Elite. The executive decisions have to be made from different people from each branch, though, right? Can a model be "upgraded" from one to another, or do they base it on convenience for the model, in terms of geographic area?
    I'm assuming that Elite is like a contractor, providing models for certain jobs in the area, which means the big runway shows would only hire from NY or LA, as far as the US is involved. Does someone have know in-depth knowledge about this? Because clearly, I don't. Hee.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2416960;
    Its actually a real good agency.They even have a supermodel or two signed and just because its not in NY or LA doesn't mean its not a good agency,they're actually quite good for a small agency in a non-existant fashion-capital
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Can't believe Cassandra signed. (Even more shocking then C8's amazing plus sized models not being signed yet.) To me, she was always the worst contestant of this cycle and prob one of the worst in ANTM history.

Anyway, are Sam, Sarah and Jaslene at the same Elite? Or different cities?

Yeah, I was thinking...I am surprised she got signed at all. she may have a great personality, but she's not quite right for modeling. She has the same thing Wendy had for not being a really good model.... :x

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2417475;
    Can't believe Cassandra signed. (Even more shocking then C8's amazing plus sized models not being signed yet.) To me, she was always the worst contestant of this cycle and prob one of the worst in ANTM history.

Anyway, are Sam, Sarah and Jaslene at the same Elite? Or different cities?
    Cassandra was an amazing girl and she was cut to soon,honestly you think she's the worst compared to Jaslene,Whitney,Diana,Jaeda,Eb ony(C5),Camille,Leah,Llluvy,Ja el and Gina?
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Cassandra is a good model, she was just cut too early and not shown much in the show so her talent was not shown through.

As to Ruairidh1992 some of those girls listed are good models, Jaslene, Jaeda, Ebony, Lluvy and Leah have all done work post-ANTM.

Though I do agree with Gina and Whitney lol

Quote Originally Posted by oneshyguy46;2417501;
    Cassandra is a good model, she was just cut too early and not shown much in the show so her talent was not shown through.

As to Ruairidh1992 some of those girls listed are good models, Jaslene, Jaeda, Ebony, Lluvy and Leah have all done work post-ANTM.

Though I do agree with Gina and Whitney lol
    Jaslene was good at modelling but she has a terrible look and I swear she is Elite's worst model ever and I felt bad about putting Lluvy there but I still to this day think she was a terrible model and all the other girls that I mentioned were terrible and add Kelle to that list (even though I liked her).
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast