Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

Re: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;3006240;
    It's all over Youtube, haha--there are a bunch of people subbing it. Cycle 2, which aired last year, was subbed by the user "emoemil". Cycle 3 is currently airing. Trust me, it's the best NTM ever. It puts travesties like BNTM and ANTM to shame.
    Oooh, i'm definately watching cycle 3 of GNTM now. I hope it's as good as you say.
    Mustafa Shah

FORT Fogey

Cycle 2 is great; just give it a chance. It may not seem too good from the first few episodes, but, once they get going, it's awesome. Cycle 3 has the girls going on ACTUAL castings for real clients. For example, they've had a lot of challenges as castings for shows in NY and Paris Fashion Week, including Rock&Republic, Miss Sixty, Custo Barcelona, Talbot-Runhof, and the like. They're really training the girls to be models. Also, the prize agency is IMG Paris.

according to imdb cycle 9 will start reairing on Sundays night on the cw, starting this sunday w/ espiode 9.1 the girls so cruising aka the casting special, so yay a whole another chance for people to hate Salesisha from the start
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;3006385;
    AusNTM is phenomenal. The girls are amazing, and it basically does everything right that ANTM does wrong.
    I love AustNTM! I like how all the girls actually look like models...well most of them look like models that can actually work. No Dominique's or Dionne's or Jadea's.
    I don't like the judges or the Mr. Jay of the show Jonathan tho. Well I do like Charlotte. I don't like Johdi! She has really broad shoulders...she's kinda manly IDK how she was ever a top model but I guess she relies on Tigerlily for her income.
    My favorites are definitely Demelza, Samantha, and Alyce! I like Rebecca too I guess. Leidien's cool I just don't see her winning.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;3008282;
    according to imdb cycle 9 will start reairing on Sundays night on the cw, starting this sunday w/ espiode 9.1 the girls so cruising aka the casting special, so yay a whole another chance for people to hate Salesisha from the start
    I think CW pulled a fast one on us and cancelled the summer showing of cycle 9. Last Sunday it was not on in my area. Something else I will do this summer: Watch Hillary and Obama on TV battle it out among themselves.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

i think they moved it back a week b/c its still on imdb for this sunday, w/ the girls go crusing, so i guess we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;3027471;
    I think CW pulled a fast one on us and cancelled the summer showing of cycle 9. Last Sunday it was not on in my area. Something else I will do this summer: Watch Hillary and Obama on TV battle it out among themselves.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima