Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

FORT Fogey

Re: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2996778;
    I figured I would bring this thread back, since the finale is less than an hour away (for some of us) and I might need some ideas since I've grown an obsession with this show

All I know is that I'll be catching up on all the episodes I've never seen on YouTube. I'll also probably watch BNTM/AusNTM.
    Watch GNTM. It's so fierce that it makes me cry.

FORT Fogey

Is it on Youtube?

FORT Fogey

It's all over Youtube, haha--there are a bunch of people subbing it. Cycle 2, which aired last year, was subbed by the user "emoemil". Cycle 3 is currently airing. Trust me, it's the best NTM ever. It puts travesties like BNTM and ANTM to shame.

FORT Fogey

Thanks I have a lot of NTMs to watch this summer. Mainly AusNTM and GNTM now that you suggested it

I just watched the first few episodes of BNTM C1 on youtube, and I have to say I don't think I've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed ANTM or CNTM. I think it's because they don't put the girls names on the screen that often, like when they're doing photoshoots or interviews/confessionals, so I'm having trouble learning who all the girls are. But it still looks like it has potential to keep me occupied for a while.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Well, first off, I have a life haha

Um well Im praying that theyre will be a 3rd season of cntm, but the looks of it now are not good.

Umm I might watch ausntm for the first time.

Yeah. And other than, live my life that doesnt have to with tv.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

FORT Fogey

Wait...wait? There is such a thing outside of NTMs?

I prefer not to think about life. It reminds me of how I need to start studying for finals and find a job

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;3006337;
    Well, first off, I have a life haha

Um well Im praying that theyre will be a 3rd season of cntm, but the looks of it now are not good.

Umm I might watch ausntm for the first time.

Hmm, getting a life beyond reality tv, now maybe that's something I should try doing lol.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3006248;
    Thanks I have a lot of NTMs to watch this summer. Mainly AusNTM and GNTM now that you suggested it
    AusNTM is phenomenal. The girls are amazing, and it basically does everything right that ANTM does wrong.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3006327;
    I just watched the first few episodes of BNTM C1 on youtube, and I have to say I don't think I've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed ANTM or CNTM. I think it's because they don't put the girls names on the screen that often, like when they're doing photoshoots or interviews/confessionals, so I'm having trouble learning who all the girls are. But it still looks like it has potential to keep me occupied for a while.
    Ew! Cycle 1 is horrible! It's boring and... UGH!!! Lisa Butcher can't present at all, thank God Lisa Snowdon replaced her in Cycle 2.

Cycle 2 is much better though.

Cycle 3 has bad photoshoots but brilliant drama, thanks to the girl called Stefanie Dakota-Webber, she's so annoying and out of her head, she's the best thing since Jade!

Cycle 4 is a little over the place at the moment but it's growing on me.

I think it's impossible not to love CNTM Cycle 2 (Cycle 1 is just terrible... enough said), it's just got something different to ANTM.

I'm counting down the days until the photos of the Cycle 11 girls are released, and it probably hasn't even started filming yet!