Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

Re: How will we all cope without ANTM this summer?

Does anyone actually know when Cycle 11 will start?
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by xXxANTMxXx;3004767;
    In September sometime. I remember someone saying September 3 at some point, but I'm not sure what the source on that is or how reliable it was. Usually it starts around Sept 20, give or take a few days depending on what day of the week it is.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

when would the spoilers or pics of the new girls come out?

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;3004817;
    when would the spoilers or pics of the new girls come out?
    Not for a long time. Like, probably in August at the earliest, maybe even early September. I don't think it has even started filming yet. So I we're going to have to find some other things to do for the next few months.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Aww, I'll be in Japan when it starts Oh well, I will just catch up on Youtube

I will cope by watching AusNTM and just random cycles on Youtube.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Big Brother!!

Project Runway!!!!!!!! And I might watch AusNTM.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by xXxANTMxXx;3004767;
    well on spopiler tv website, cw listed announced the fall schedule and said everything starts the week of sept 1, and thats a monday so antm would possibly air on the 3rd followed by tyra's new reality show stylista.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

i'll just watch cycle 1-10 again on youtube
    or catch up on a few anime shows.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

FORT Regular

I'll be watching BNTM Cycle 4 until it ends, after that Big Brother UK on Channel 4 (YAY!) and Big Brother USA (if someone uploads it to Youtube) and I'll watch tausili's videos from Cycles 1 - 10 (I'm on Cycle 3 at the moment) and watch CNTM Cycle 2 again (Cycle 1 was awful, so I won't be watching that) and I'll try to get in to AusNTM as I've heard it's brilliant.

Apart from that I'll be sunning myself or I'll be sleepng a lot, or I might be forced out of the house and out to work. (Boo!) And I can't wait to go on holidays, I'm going to Barcelona. I'm going to practice my runway walk through Parc Guell, where Cycle 7's runway show took place. (That cave looking thing.)

So that's my summer planned but it will change by the time summer gets here!