Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 9 Predictions and Speculation Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Re: Cycle 9 Predictions and Speculation Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2417229;
    Hi_guy,I swear if most of what is in that post happens I'll come down to australia and throw you way out way into the great barrier reef,literally I know that models stay in small apartments in real-life but honestly,13-15 girls is too much and if you were one of these girls you'd feel like crap in a small apartment.
    Haha okay, umm a medium size apartment? Oh more than 15 girls and visiting more than one country.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2417911;
    Haha okay, umm a medium size apartment? Oh more than 15 girls and visiting more than one country.
    How about a mansion in Long Island The last two are good but 15 is enough and Germany is making ANTM look like crap with how many destinations its been to.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

It's kind of weird that they haven't gone into a smaller place for the girls to stay because it would cause more drama. It would also be easier for the camera people to catch all the action.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2417931;
    It's kind of weird that they haven't gone into a smaller place for the girls to stay because it would cause more drama. It would also be easier for the camera people to catch all the action.
    It would be cramped for space and it would not be and it won't be an enjoyable experiance for anyone.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2417942;
    It would be cramped for space and it would not be and it won't be an enjoyable experiance for anyone.
    Since when was it all about enjoyable experiences??
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2417944;
    Since when was it all about enjoyable experiences??
    I mean for the camera men too wait sorry or the camera women But I suppose its hell for them seeing Tyra's "I made a peepy mommy's"
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2417757;
    I want every one of the 32 models sent for casting to look modelesque

Taller girls (no excuse shall justify another 5'7 winner)
    Girls who are young and LOOK young
    Girls should be slender, but not skeletal
    Get more girls with bone structure
    I have no problem with a black girl winning, but she should truly be a model and not some chick who belongs on flavor of love
    Once you have a whole batch of these girls, THEN you can do personality type eliminations
    I find it hard to believe the final 6 this cycle were truly the best of 10,000 girls
    I like alot of your ideas Ledzepforever. However,I would add more girls with an athletic background like Sara(C6). In fact being over 6` should be seen as an asset not a liability. Also more girls with full lips like Sara(C6) and Natasha(C8).
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

I like a lot of the ideas on here. I don't think it will happen in the current setup. I think the judge to get rid of is Ms. Jay--she should stick to runway coaching. Put a judge in there that isn't afraid to be blunt and honest even if it hurts their feelings. Class up the photoshoots. Even the ones that start out relatively decent get ruined by photoshop--that should be banned in cycle 9. Give the girls something in their portfolio that they can actually use. Go to Hong Kong cycle 9. Get some good girls--a black girl that is more Iman than New York from Flavor of Love and the million other shows that have spun off from that. Of course, an Asian (I don't mean one like Gina) must win cycle 9. Oh yeah, I like the idea of going back to New York and 5-9" as a minimum and for getting rid of the mansion. If they want to be working models, they should at least get a taste of how they will live rather than being pampered. If they are in a small space, that will naturally create drama rather than manufacturing it. Or if they had a relatively big space, make the final girls go into a smaller one like Cycle 1. Do not allow plus size girls in cycle 9--it isn't fair to put them in there. It would be great if they could get rid of Covergirl and go to something more high class, but I doubt that would ever happen. I agree with the poster that says that eliminations based on personality ONLY if you get good girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2417942;
    You need room for the cameras. You can't have too small of a space or there would be no room for the equipment or people. Those smaller cameras are too easy to hide from.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2418144;
    I like alot of your ideas Ledzepforever. However,I would add more girls with an athletic background like Sara(C6). In fact being over 6` should be seen as an asset not a liability. Also more girls with full lips like Sara(C6) and Natasha(C8).
    Well, for now, I won't ask for girls with specific traits
    I just want girls who all look like models because I just can't believe some of the choices the judges make when 10,000 girls auditioned
    When that many audition, every single girl who makes it in the house should be at least 5'9 (maybe 5'8 if they have something extra special), be in shape at least within reason. have long necks, and bone structure
    ANTM makes it seem like all of that is icing on the cake, but it's the top priority for agencies
    Then maybe personality is icing on the cake
    If we can just have a house of 13 girls who follow those guidelines, then maybe I will ask for girls who have a particular look
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast