Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 9 Predictions and Speculation Thread *NO SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: Cycle 9 Predictions and Speculation Thread *NO SPOILERS*

An asian for the win!!! :-D

FORT Regular

I wanted an Asian to win too(hopefully she does better than Gina or Anchal)

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar

Yeah...an asian (Ai and Du Type Please) or some strange akward looking dark-haired white-girl is going to win.

Most likely with short hair.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

No girls under 5'9 please!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

New judges, more runway, taller girls, asian, african, red head, personal trainer, better photoshoots, better challenges and rewards, no more big house, a small apartment, new york, decent reasons for elimination, less fake drama, less photoshop, better covergirl photoshoot, young girls, good makeovers, better guests not some nobodies who are friends with tyra or just have a big personality or whatever, tyra having good hair again

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2417195;
    New judges, more runway, taller girls, asian, african, red head, personal trainer, better photoshoots, better challenges and rewards, no more big house, a small apartment, new york, decent reasons for elimination, less fake drama, less photoshop, better covergirl photoshoot, young girls, good makeovers, better guests not some nobodies who are friends with tyra or just have a big personality or whatever, tyra having good hair again
    Hi_guy,I swear if most of what is in that post happens I'll come down to australia and throw you way out way into the great barrier reef,literally I know that models stay in small apartments in real-life but honestly,13-15 girls is too much and if you were one of these girls you'd feel like crap in a small apartment.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2417195;
    Omg, if all this happened. The show would be perfect!
    You summed up everything right there, lol.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I don't see whats better about NY,just because the designers and all the top agencys are in NY it doesn't mean anything.Tyra just needs to teach the girls to go to proper go-sees and for all you fashion lovers "get more fashionable shoots".NY won't make the show more fashionesque unless Tyra would have done it properly.

My suggestions.....
    1) Contestant wise Tyra should keep getting girls with personality but try to find ones who are modelesque and have personality,its hard but it would be worth it and if your going to get plus-size girls make them in between weights like 140-160 and 5"9-6"3 as the height-limit and I would like

i)Better blondes
    ii)Girls who are so gorgeous they could kill
    iii)More pale-girls with black hair who are not emo or goths!
    iv)More Indians would be good or girls from Turkey
    v)Asians (No red heads because people it doesn't make them special,look how much work Lindsay Lohan had to put into hide the evidence but by God they can't take The Parent Trap of the shelves).

Photoshoots: I like the photoshoots the way they are but maybe as a challenge they could do a more realistic fashion-shoot (or just something they have to do anyway) they don't have to show it but that would be better than cancelling the fun,interesting,wacky ANTM shoots and if you're being realistic,if you were flicking through a magazine it would be the ANTM shoots that catch your eye.

Personal Trainer: In the real world you won't get a personal trainer,you have to work yourself to get a good bod one way or another and real models do it the other way If Tyra would tell a girl she needed to work on her body she should be able to show she's willing to work to be a model and I say that as a teen model who's been signed himself!

Housing:The housing is fine although if the girls think thats the way life is they're a bit naiive because its not all champagne and glitzy houses.

Judges: I like the judging panel right now but I think they should replace Nigel with either an agent from Elite or the magazine editor of Seventeen.I honestly don't understand why you guys think Twiggy should go because she is the first superstar and she always likes the best girls.

I don't know if there is a limit to how long your posts can be but I'm sorry mods
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-24-2007 at 01:27 PM.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Bring the personal training/diet advice/more runway training back!
    And I hope that they switch cities back to NYC. It's just so much more fashiony than LA (though I understand the Tyra Banks Enterprise is stationed in LA right now with her talk show and all)

I want every one of the 32 models sent for casting to look modelesque
    All long necks (no no-neck monsters like Natasha)
    Taller girls (no excuse shall justify another 5'7 winner)
    Girls who are young and LOOK young
    Girls should be slender, but not skeletal
    Get more girls with bone structure
    I have no problem with a black girl winning, but she should truly be a model and not some chick who belongs on flavor of love
    Once you have a whole batch of these girls, THEN you can do personality type eliminations
    I find it hard to believe the final 6 this cycle were truly the best of 10,000 girls
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast