1. Dsquared (actual fashion)
2. Gharani Strok (great effects)
3. Walking on water (a cool concept but it still doens't take away from the clothes)
4. Evolution of women. I don't really know why but it was something about it that drew me in.
5. Thai temple. I like that they used the temple but it was a bit too long.
6. Baby Phat. Simple, but in retrospect a bit too generic. But C1, still is the best regarding real life modelling IMO
7. Japanese. Very slow and a bit boring.
8. Ghost brides. Mainly because they didn't even pretend that it was a real fashion show
Everyone were interesting to watch, but 1-6 (on my list) are the good ones. Ghost brides was fun to watch but not out of a fashion point of view.