Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM8-Cover Girl Pictures

Re: ANTM8-Cover Girl Pictures

I don't really like any of them. I think they all look like they've been Botoxed.
    Last edited by laura11383; 05-18-2007 at 02:16 PM.

Overall, not impressed with any of the three, none of them *wow* me.

Renee looks good in hers, but kind of blah, nothing happening in that pic that would make me look twice at it in a magazine.

Natasha looks beautiful, but somehow stiff and uncomfortable, not easy or breezy. Wish her neck was longer.

Jaslene is pretty, but like so many others have stated, looks like a hs yearbook pic. And looks closer than the other two photos. She does look young and fresh though.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

I think Renee's photo looked amazing. Hands down the best. I do think that while at the shoot, she looked older, but in the photo she doesn't look it at all. Of course that's probably because of retouching, but the other two contestants also had the life retouched out of them so that sort of a mute point. Renee's looks natural, it's gorgeous, and honestly I think it's one of the better covergirl shoots in the comp in a long time.

Jaslene's is my second favorite, but there's a big step between her and Renee. It looks natural, but I don't feel the same sense of freeness and joy as in Renee's. I also don't think she looks as attractive as Renee in this photo. Renee simply glows and Jaslene is jsut kind of there.

Natasha's photo is very weak in my opinion. She physically looks attractive (which is good since usually I think she's ugly), but she looks very stiff. It doesn't look as natural as Renee and Jaslene's. Either that or she looks like she's half-assing it, which we know isn't true from seeing her on set. And she's a no neck monster. In the end, pretty girl, but not a model.

I think that this covergirl photoshoot is the worst, including the My Life as a Covergirl. I think they should do purely a commercial and we can actually see who did well in the end product rather than their best takes only

hmm...I don't know about these.

eh whatever, my ranking:

1.Renee

44565-Jaslene
    44565.3-Natasha

just kidding.

My actual ranking:

1.Renee-The best out of the of the three and really does not look old at all
    2.Jaslene-She actually looks decent. The wonders of photoshop at work.
    3.Natasha-I like it a little but the smile seems way to forced.

Overall the pictures were bad even worse than last Cycle actually I'd say they're neck and neck with each other in the horribleness of the photos.

1. Jaslene - I don't like her too much, but I have to say she looks awesome.
    2. Renee - Love her neck in this picture. Plus, she looks happy!
    3. Natasha - I love this girl, but she looks seriously sad in this picture. She's smiling, but her eyes aren't.

I don't like either one of those, but then again, I haven't liked any CG pictures since cycle 6.

Renee. I do like her face, but that hair makes her look so old. She needs to go back to long hair as soon as possible, it gives her a more youthful look (see swimsuit photos for mens magazine).

Natasha. Love her the most of all three, but can't say the same about the photo. It looks like she's cringing not smiling, aka not natural at all. Why couldn't she do what she did with four personality shoot?

Jaslene. Probably the best one by default. It's the safest. And it doesn't quite gets all the way there, like she's holding herself back. It kind of makes the picture bland-ish, but not too bad.

FORT Regular

I liked the cg pictures from cycle 3 with the water.

Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaW;2402866;
    I liked the cg pictures from cycle 3 with the water.
    Oh I did too. I actually liked them from cycle 3, 4 and 5. Cycle 6, 7 and 8 had such ugly pictures.

As much as I am like a #1 Jaslene fan this is the order

1.Renee : amazing shot
    2.Jaslene : Great!
    3.Natasha : Its okay I guess

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast